• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

tkdlass

I am new and i am considering weight loss surgery
After trying to lose weight for six years through my Gp's surgery and being on and off weight loss medication and trying healthly eatting and diets i have come to the end of the line i think.
I also have Polycystic ovary syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Click the link for more information.

that in itself makes it a million times harder to lose weight , after so many failings of trying to lose weight and the mental health issues that comes with it has finally beatin me down to considering surgery i swore i wouldnt do this but i feel no other choice after being bullied in school for being fat after feeling like i dont deserve to be alive or be part of anything i feel like i want to end this weight issue for good and surgery seems the only way.

At the moment i am on xenical and i go to see the nurse at the local GP offices she is fab to me and really nice and sees my frustraions i am losing weight on xenical but mentally i have o much to lose i feel like i cant meet my goals i set for myself and i know that i am under stress incase the pro's see i not losing weight and take me off it and leave me in limbo again , i cant be in limbo again i need an end to this once and for all i can;t fight it anymore.

If you;ve gotten this far well done you.
thanks for listening to my whineing post.

:wave_cry:

Hi love i am pre op and soon to be post op.
Wls is the last option for most of us for us to lose weight and keep it off.
Dont think that you are moaning love, but the desicion must be yours xxx

welcome to our family, I also have Polycystic ovary syndrome so I know where you are coming from, good luck on your journey there are plenty of people on here for advise

Back