• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

five0cutie

Hello:) everyone just getting started here i am nervous about posting on the website, my surgery and almost just about everything:eek: .My surgery will be on Sept 6 2011 a early Birthday gift to myself because my birthday is on the 10th .so if anyone can give me any advice:p i will be thankful for it . i also start my milk diet on the 23th august hope i can make it

Hi carnt help as I'm pre op but just wanted to say welcome n good luck wiv ur journey :)

Welcome! I'm having my first appt today (going privately) so not sure of when I'll have my bypass done - I'm also kind of looking at it like a birthday pressie! And my birthday is on 9th Sept!! Good luck, you'll find lots of support and good advice here:)

Hi!! Good luck! I'm a post op bypasser. Had mine three weeks ago! You have found the best site for support guidance and general reassurance! Everyone has been ai helpful!! X

@ Minxie good luck with your appointment.nice to meet another virgo to.......... I was scared I haven't told any of my family about my surgery I only told one friend that's why I turn to this group .I only have two appoinments left before my surgery so I'm getting ready .

hi and good luck x xx

Welcome and good luck x

Hiya I'm a bander(I just love saying that lol) so I can't advise about bypasses but good luck :)

Good luck with it all I know how you feel my bypass 24 august 2011 I'm excited nervious and scared but it will be a new start. Good luck keep in touch luv kaz x

I cnt really advise u on the gastric bypass as I had a gastric sleeve! The bypass is essentially the same as the sleeve tho nd if u want 2 ask any questions I can try 2 help u as best as I can! Good luck for ur surgery nd keep in touch with ur journey! Xx

Kazziehill...... your date is close I'm right behind you keep me inform about your recovery are you doing the milk diet let me know how that goes to .My daughter turns one on august 24 and that is the day I start my milk diet

Dawnphil1990 I don't know much about the sleeve how was your recovery your weight loss is it done the same as a bypass and how do you feel now

Back