• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

hi and welcome. i am pre op. still waiting for funding decision but hopefully op will be around sept/oct time. best of luck on your journey xx

five0cutie said:
Dawnphil1990 I don't know much about the sleeve how was your recovery your weight loss is it done the same as a bypass and how do you feel now

I'm 16days post op nd I feel great! Iv still got pain but it's only natural after such a major op!... Iv lost 1stone 4ibs in 13days! All in all iv lost 3stone 4ibs with the pre op diet!... The bypass is where they cut 90% of ur stomach away where ya just left with a small pouch nd then they fed ur intestines bck in 2 ur stomach! A sleeve is where they cut 80% of ur stomach away which leaves u with only a small sleeve! Ya lose around 80% of ur body fat with both ops! Hope this helps a little bit! Anything else u want 2 no just ask hun nd I will try nd advise u! Xx

Hi and Welcome, Good Luck with your wls journey xx

five0cutie said:
Kazziehill...... your date is close I'm right behind you keep me inform about your recovery are you doing the milk diet let me know how that goes to .My daughter turns one on august 24 and that is the day I start my milk diet

Thanks for getting in touch and you kind words. I will keep you up to date on how I do and let you know how milk diet goes? Perhaps once I've been through it I can answer Any of your questions? happy birthday to your daughter 24th august and good luck starting your milk diet then too. I will be here to support you. I've got my pre assessment tomorrow - wed so will let you know how I go.

Good Luck :)
S xx

hi have been told i will be on milk diet for a month by the bariatric secretary. what is this? x

Slightly varies between regions, but I had to stick to three s pints of skimmed or semi milk and two muller lights per day. But only for two weeks. Bless you for doing a month! X

FYI: if you live in philadelphia the market shoprite on levick has slimfast 12 cans for $6.49 and the 6pack for $4.49 I stock up for my milk diet that start on the 24th

Back