• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

I really struggled to picture that it would be me too, just couldn't imagine that I could make it work.
I must say after spending 15 years gaining and loosing and gaining and generally feeling horrid, the past 11 months have been a walk in the park! No struggles worth mentioning. I took the decision early on that I would not be dieting which feels so liberating, just healthy eating whilst being mindful of protein and low crabs. Thinking about food is now a minuscule part of my day now, I just feel normal! Best thing I've ever done. Best of luck with your last assessments
Ps. Loose skin not to bad I can pinch a little fold on lower part of my tummy and my boobs has seen better days but I think that's more to do with pregnancy

Hi wannabeyumi, I had my last pre op appointment with my NHS surgeon on Wednesday and he said that 1 in 4 need B12 injections and its only necessary if a deficiency is noted in your post surgery blood tests.

Hi wannabeyumi, I had my last pre op appointment with my NHS surgeon on Wednesday and he said that 1 in 4 need B12 injections and its only necessary if a deficiency is noted in your post surgery blood tests.

How exciting! Do you have ur operation date? Have you decided on the bypass? X

How exciting! Do you have ur operation date? Have you decided on the bypass? X

Provisional date is June 19th but still waiting for final confirmation. Yeah I was between a sleeve and a bypass and the surgeon recommend I take the most effective op available, so bypass it is.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Ahhhh June is not to far fingers crossed for you. I'm in the same boat, sleeve or bypass? still not sure :( I still have time to decide tho. Keep us updated x

I've decided on a bypass purely for the better long term statistics. If I'm having a major op I want the long term tried and tested one. The sleeve would be great but I think I need the threat of dumping etc to keep me in check.

I've decided on a bypass purely for the better long term statistics. If I'm having a major op I want the long term tried and tested one. The sleeve would be great but I think I need the threat of dumping etc to keep me in check.

Thats why I'm going for the bypass!

Good luck and keep us updated.

Back