• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Spoke to the clinic this morning as they'd just got the dietician letter, and my consultant is on annual leave so the appointment will be 13th march, and we'll book my operation then. So hopefully end of march ish? So gutted hea on leave and that's the first appointment I can get to book op in, but at least I'm getting somewhere!

Just spoken to them again, apparently my sleep test was inconclusive and they'd like me to redo it next week, fun! Bit weird, wonder what inconclusive means? It'll be done in my new bed so interesting to see if that makes any kind of difference, or if a different night does

Spoke to the clinic again yesterday, the second sleep test was inconclusive also, so they've asked me to go in person. That's freaked me out a bit, I wonder why? Surely me or my partner would know if I have some kind of sleep disorder!

That's odd Pamela .... still its best to get it sorted sooner rather than later. Odd how every where has different procedures, didn't even get a sleep test lol they asked and i said not that i know of!!! So will you see them before the dietician appointment? hope it doesn't way lay the op too long x x x

Hey Crystal, I've seen the dietician already, I had 1 sleep test, saw the dietician, had another, and now I have a sleep clinic appointment the weekend before my surgeon appointment (where I assume I'll get my date)

Like you say hopefully picking it up now will mean no delays, just desperate to get it going! x

Hey Crystal, I've seen the dietician already, I had 1 sleep test, saw the dietician, had another, and now I have a sleep clinic appointment the weekend before my surgeon appointment (where I assume I'll get my date)

Like you say hopefully picking it up now will mean no delays, just desperate to get it going! x

Its best to be sure, they won't take any chances, which is reassuring :D Hope you get your date soon, nothing woirse than a loooong wait x x x x keep us posted

Feels like I've had nothing to say for ages, when it's only been a week weird. Sleep clinic thing tomorrow nervous about that, dunno what they'll find! I've had a fitbit flex wristband for just over a week now and its showing me I sleep terribly usually 3 hours a night. I'm not waking myself up though, so doesn't point to sleep apnoea. Who knows!

After that its my consultant appointment with mr Gokhale on Thursday, hoping we can book my date in then ASAP! Gonna start preoperative dieting from monday to help me, so it might mean I can get in quicker for the op. Dunno. Just want it under way!

congrats on getting a date and lots of luck with your journey

Back