• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time to stop lurking and introduce myself!

jojo83

Hi everyone

I've been lurking on this site for ages, but I wouldn't let myself start posting until my op (RNY bypass) was all booked and confirmed - it felt a bit too much like tempting fate! Well, now I've finally managed to get a loan sorted and my op is all confirmed for 19 November :D

I've been amazed by how friendly everyone on this board seems to be, and how supportive you are to each other, so I'm really glad I can finally come out from the shadows and say hello. So, hello! :wavey:

Jo x

Well ello Jo, very nice to meet you.....its nice that you felt confident enough to stop lurking and come say hi.....good luck with the op..not too long to wait now :D XX

arghhhh helllooooo sweetpea, wishing you al the best for your op!! eeek not long hey hope it all goes smoothly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:)Hi Jo & welcome:)
Which surgeon have you opted for?

hi hun and welcome, uv come to the right place for support with ur wls everyone is so friendly and what ever the question theres always someone on here willing to answer it for u
good luck with ur wl journey and surgery xxx

Wow - thanks for the quick replies! Poppet - I'm going with Mr Mahon who's with South West Bariatric. And I'm going to have it at the new Circle hospital in Bath, which looks very posh - they have a harp player in the lobby! Mind you, I don't know what I'd be thinking if I just came round from the op and the first thing I heard was heavenly harp music! :angel09:

Hi, welcome & congrats! x

Hi Jojo... with every good wish to you on your wls journey... sending love and hugs xxx

Hia Jo and a big welcome to the site. Congratulations on getting your surgery booked...not long to go now, eh?
Feel free to ask as many questions as you need answering.
Charis xxx

Hiya, just to say hello and welcome. There are some people on here who have had Mr Mahon (seawaves for one), at Taunton on the NHS, so you can compare notes.
I agree that this is a wonderful place, and every question you could possibly think of can and will be answered by the fantastic friendly people on here xxxxxxxx

Hi Jo and a very big welcome ! :hug99:

Back