• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Oh wow hope the milk diet going okay? Your doing brill with the classes I wish I could do them. Iv been good apart from ten min ago I had a bowl of rice crispy because its 2.15am I can't sleep and I was so hungry bad choice but that's one small slip. I'll keep you posted. Did you try the cucumber water? Xx
Thanks for your encouragement. I am doing very well on milk diet and just weighed myself and have lost 8lbs! Don't like milk diet but it sure works. Have not tried cucumber water yet. Will try to stay with milk until Tuesday when it is my appointment. Thanks again for telling me and good luck to you. Off to aqua aerobics today xx

Thanks for your encouragement. I am doing very well on milk diet and just weighed myself and have lost 8lbs! Don't like milk diet but it sure works. Have not tried cucumber water yet. Will try to stay with milk until Tuesday when it is my appointment. Thanks again for telling me and good luck to you. Off to aqua aerobics today xx
I know how hard it is to keep motivated and keep going. Wow 8lbs!!! That's amazing!
Is the milk diet just 4 pints of milk sugar free jelly and Bovril? Wish I could do it but they wouldn't let me because of my pancreas.
Have a Fab time at aqua aerobic wrap up warm its freezing out xx

I know how hard it is to keep motivated and keep going. Wow 8lbs!!! That's amazing!
Is the milk diet just 4 pints of milk sugar free jelly and Bovril? Wish I could do it but they wouldn't let me because of my pancreas.
Have a Fab time at aqua aerobic wrap up warm its freezing out xx
That's the diet. Soooo hard but it does work. Roll on Tuesday x

Hi Maria,
Stick with it , you know that the Milk Diet works and the weight will come off. Good luck on Tuesday.

Hi lovely how are you getting on being back on the milk diet and going to the gym ? I do admire you I could not go to the gym, not long now till your MDT..... exciting xx

Hi lovely how are you getting on being back on the milk diet and going to the gym ? I do admire you I could not go to the gym, not long now till your MDT..... exciting xx
Was not good last night so milk all the way until Tuesday. Will let you know what happens xxx

Was not good last night so milk all the way until Tuesday. Will let you know what happens xxx
Aw Hun just a little blip, I was very bad yesterday, a patient bought in Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I only went and had two !!!!! So bloody angry with myself. You haven't put your 5% back on so try not to worry to much, I think we often forget that at the moment we don't have the wls tool to help us, you've done incredibly amazingly well lovely lady Xx

Aw Hun just a little blip, I was very bad yesterday, a patient bought in Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I only went and had two !!!!! So bloody angry with myself. You haven't put your 5% back on so try not to worry to much, I think we often forget that at the moment we don't have the wls tool to help us, you've done incredibly amazingly well lovely lady Xx
Ahh
ahh thanks so much and you are amazing too with all that cycling and weight loss. I am very nervous about Tuesday so fingers crossed xxx

Ooo wow ok! That's good! But not eat anything else? At all??
On my LRD milk diet I had Slimfast, and some people were allowed plain yoghurt but it is a liquid only diet really. If you want food that you can chew then there is the chicken and green veg diet, but it involves being strict with portion control. Milk diet was easier...

Some say chicken oxo with the milk is a bit like chicken soup.

On my LRD milk diet I had Slimfast, and some people were allowed plain yoghurt but it is a liquid only diet really. If you want food that you can chew then there is the chicken and green veg diet, but it involves being strict with portion control. Milk diet was easier...

Some say chicken oxo with the milk is a bit like chicken soup.

O wow! Thank you! I feel like I need to physically chew! I have started a 'eating' diet that the dietian has given me and doing well so far. But the dietian did say I could do one day of one and the other the next. Xxx

Good luck tomorrow Hun, really looking forward to your updated I'll apologise in advance for all the questions I will have Xx

Good luck tomorrow Hun, really looking forward to your updated I'll apologise in advance for all the questions I will have Xx
Thanks so much for your support my friend, I am very nervous and so much hope they will put me on the waiting list now

Everything crossed here too x

So here goes everyone. Had MDT at Luton today. They did it as a group session with about 10 of us and partners. But after all my milk diet efforts they did not weigh me which was disappointing but at least it has got me back in the zone. Anyway I saw bariatric nurse who went through the procedure for each type of surgery, then the dietician who explained about milk diet again for 2 weeks before surgery and then liquids for 3 to 4 weeks after that before you go on to pureeed food before finally getting back on solid food. Finally saw the psychologist and discussed the pros and cons of surgery and the emotions involved with hunger and head hunger etc. The 3 hours went quickly and one person asked what happens next. She said we could expect to see the surgeon in 8 weeks and that the wait for surgery then is 8 to 10 weeks after that. I am not expecting surgery that quickly after the ups and downs that have been happening but it was a good day today and good to speak to people who are going through the same stage of this adventure as me xxx

Excellent, another step closer!

Back