• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help - can't stop eating before pre op diet

Fat Again

HELP - I just can't stop eating.
My op is on 15th November and Im starting my pre op diet on Monday 26th October, Im on holiday before that.

I've got it into my head that I have to eat everything before I have this op because Im never going to be able to eat it again.

I just can't stop, I'm scared to add up the amount of calories im consuming in a day, it's disgusting.

How do I get my head round this ?

Can I just say that you can still eat most things after your op. Lots think that life will never be the same again but you have to eat post op too. Your food choices may be different as taste buds change but you'll still be able to enjoy food. Enjoy your holiday then come back and concentrate on your pre op diet. Stick to it and you'll be surprised how much it prepares you for after your op. Which pre op diet have you got to do?? Try and get your head back into gear because if you gain too much weight your op may be delayed and you don't want to take that risk do you? Good luck and if you need any help just give us all a shout sweetheartxxxx

Back