• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guess what I've got??

wooohoooo happy happy day :D

:party0049::bananalove:Hey Sam, dieting on holiday is a small price to pay considering the healthy future you're going to have. Congratulations on getting your date and it all working round your new job. xxxGaynorxxx:bananalove::party0049:

fantastic news hun whhooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo

about time luv ... congrats the time will fly by xxxxxxxx

congratulations what great news for you!! it will be here before you know it! x

Sam i couldnt be happier for you. You will remember this holiday for more reasons than being on the preop diet it will be your last fat diet.
Just think when it comes to your works christmas party you will be at least 4 stone down there will be no stopping you.
take care
carole

thank you all for your lovely messages. I really dont know what I would do without you lovely lot for support and friendship.

2009 is definitely my year. Ive made some wonderful friends, landed an amazing job and now have a date for my life changing operation. I really and truly couldnt be happier xx

Ive just arrived home from work to a letter from Walsall Manor. My op date is 26th August!

Im dead pleased as it means all of my training will be out of the way. The only downside is that I'm on holiday from 15th to 22nd August and I will have to do pre op diet while Im away.

I cant believe its finally happening.

That's just brilliant hun and I don't think you'll care that you need to do pre op diet on your hols;).
You'll be too excited!!:D:D:D...xxx

thank you all for your lovely messages. I really dont know what I would do without you lovely lot for support and friendship.

2009 is definitely my year. Ive made some wonderful friends, landed an amazing job and now have a date for my life changing operation. I really and truly couldnt be happier xx

Awwww...:cry::D:D:D:D:D

aww sam what a lovely post, they say it comes in 3's and 3 is your lucky number, make sure u choose the number 3 in your lottrey numbers this week ;) im glad your feeling happy.

liz x

Heya. So pleased for you. I imagine it makes such a difference psychologically knowing you have a date to work too, AND a holiday too, lucky thang!

So i know a holiday is out of the question for me this year, but I am ever hopeful I will finally get my date :)

Twin, you've got your date!!!! YIPPIE, I will now do a happy dance, please don't snicker so loud I can hear you!

:party0049::party0049::party0049:
:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Right so I won't win any dance contests for my happy dance but it is heart felt. I am really happy for you and look forward to finding you on the losing bench very soon.

Huge hugs,
Nic:D:D:D

Last edited:
wahey Sam.. brilliant news.. so pleased for you that everything is going right!

Keep smiling & good luck!

Back