• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guess what I've got??

Sambucca

Ive just arrived home from work to a letter from Walsall Manor. My op date is 26th August!

Im dead pleased as it means all of my training will be out of the way. The only downside is that I'm on holiday from 15th to 22nd August and I will have to do pre op diet while Im away.

I cant believe its finally happening.

Oh Sam that;s wonderful:bliss::bliss:just think by Christmas you will be getting very slinky lol. I feel so excited for you Wooooo Woooo absolutely brilliant x

Great news Sam, am chuffed for you :)

Thats wonderful news Sam, it will be here before you know it, and just think this xmas you will look so much slimmer and feel so much better. as for the holiday you will cope talk to the surgeon about it, and it means it will distract you from the approach of the op

Brilliant news. Good for you! x

FANTASTIC! I am so chuffed for you. So many of us from west mids will be on the loosing side very soon.

Thanks everyone. You are all so lovely to me xx

thats great news sam im really happy for you x

THat's great news Sam, shame about your holiday but just think your next one you will be a skinny minny like me lol..xx

Hi Sam, congratulations!!! I reckon though that when you see the anaesthetist you will get an earlier date - that's about 10 weeks after your appt and what about 4 months after your first preop appt...! Or didn't you want a date before then? I have something in my mind that you wanted a delayed date but can't remember!!!

Hi Sam, congratulations!!! I reckon though that when you see the anaesthetist you will get an earlier date - that's about 10 weeks after your appt and what about 4 months after your first preop appt...! Or didn't you want a date before then? I have something in my mind that you wanted a delayed date but can't remember!!!

Cheers Lorna, but you are right, I did call the hospital a couple of weeks ago to tell them Im not available for my op until August and wouldnt be able to take short notice because of my new job. Im guessing that this letter is in response to this phone call.

I did check whether they would want to reschedule my anaesthetist appointment but they said no.

Congrats Sam...really pleased for you x

Back