• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP !

Michelle79

What a nightmare I'm ill and my gastric bypass is next Friday I have an eye infection which is a bit better and today just been doctors and I have bloody tonsillitis she prescribed me strong antibiotics for 6 days and said they are fine to use before surgery she said to let them know when I go in but do you think I should tell them before I go in ? Ahh stress can anyone help has anyone been ill before there operation x

If the tonsillitis has settled then you should be ok. It depends how much of an anaesthetic risk you are already. They will cancel for chest infections or someone's asthma flaring up.

If the tonsillitis has settled then you should be ok. It depends how much of an anaesthetic risk you are already. They will cancel for chest infections or someone's asthma flaring up.
I don't have any other issues just tonsillitis so antibiotics should clear by then hopefully as course of antibiotics finishes the day before surgery

Back