• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help Good or Bad weight loss

Butterfly_lady

It is what it is, we are all different and al lose at different rates, its coming off thats the main thing, good luck x

los in it

Its a lose so its a good thing! Everyone's weight lose is different so its best not to judge your lose against others, it can drive you mad
celebrate YOUR lose!

Crystalrainbow

OMG mrs a loss is a loss take it and run :) just think would you have done that without your surgery..... as all above have said everyone loses differently...............just be blooming chuffed and celebrate every lb off WOOOHHOOO x x x x x x

Willow4

Loss is a loss, and the team tell you to take it slowly any way, so your body can adjust to the huge weight loss a lot of us have.

I am a slow loser, compared to other people on here
But every pound is a celebration.

Just enjoy your journey, and don't forget to get measured, it's not all about the scales.

Pollyann

Thankyou ladies for you replies I get worried about my weight loss as I have not had many restrictions with most foods I can eat pasta no problem which a lot of people seem to have problems with :confused:

Caroline jess

Pasta doesn't give you much nutritional value and bloats your little tummy. This is why most people don't eat much after bypass. If you have a band you can have more problems with it. Are you following a high protein diet plan?

violetangel

I think you're doing brilliantly x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Caroline jess

Great, it's more likely that if you lose slow and steady you will keep it of long term and let's face it that's what we are all looking for! X