• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 10 weight loss

liggielass

sally ann
it will be 10 weeks on monday and ive lost 2stone 9 lbs, i still have a long way to go but i never thought i would get to this stage, my bypass is amazing its the best money ive ever spent i feel as if ive gotten my life back, i now look in shop windows as i pass and dont mind my picture taken,, roll on the next 2 stone 9 lbs ( or should i say off) lol:D

Well done ;o)

Fantastic loss so far carry on at this rate and you'll reach your target in next to know time.....well done :)

I'm private so it's good to hear people feel its money well spent. Thank you, you post gave me a real lift when I was once again considering not spending the money.( Lots of self sabotage in this head!!)

well done hun...it's a lovely feeling is't it when the weight keeps coming off x

Fantastic loss so far carry on at this rate and you'll reach your target in next to know time.....well done :)

I'm private so it's good to hear people feel its money well spent. Thank you, you post gave me a real lift when I was once again considering not spending the money.( Lots of self sabotage in this head!!)
spend spend spend its worth every penny xxxxxxxxx

Fantastic work, well done.

Yes and keep telling SarahS to spend her money.
I was NHS but love my bypass on day 10.

Fantastic work, well done.

Yes and keep telling SarahS to spend her money.
I was NHS but love my bypass on day 10.
you are doing so well too, and i hope you are feeling stronger in your mind and body after what you have and are still going through, i often think of you and the awful thing thats happened , take care and lots of love and hugs

well done you're doing great! xx

Thanks Liggie, that is kind. he has given many of our friends sleepless nights, and made them question their own status in long term relationships.

BUT I am on here, and, each day write more posts that are not about doom and gloom, and have started adding !!! marks to them. This place has been a life line, and all thanks to peeps like you xx

:)Well done:)
Great results in 10 weeksx

Thanks Liggie, that is kind. he has given many of our friends sleepless nights, and made them question their own status in long term relationships.

BUT I am on here, and, each day write more posts that are not about doom and gloom, and have started adding !!! marks to them. This place has been a life line, and all thanks to peeps like you xx
good on you xxxxxxxx

Back