• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM LOSING MY BEST FRIEND

hi everyone, no change in mam today her catheter was leaking so we had fun trying to do that, we managed to get her to eat a little bit today but shes so out of it bless her, all of u that have been through it i really dont know how u all coped, dad is like a little lost boy not knowing wot to do for the best, its so heartbreaking all the time anyway take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thinking of you and your mam and dad still georgina, big warm hugs to all xxxx

Hi Georgina, I know exactly how you're feeling. It's like being on a guillotine and looking up wondering when it will fall. Even though we knew Mum was dying when we arrived at the hospital and the Sister took us straight into the office and told us she'd died an hour ago all the use went from my legs, couldn't believe she'd really gone. You feel so helpless, I tried to be strong for my Dad and he cried on my shoulder. Saw a pyschic 6 weeks after she'd gone and he told me she'd seen me kiss her cheek and that I thought how soft her skin felt, both completely true. He told me so much more evidence that she still saw us. It comforted me and Dad tremendously. I know it's not for everyone but when my dad died suddenly 6 months later I knew they'd be re-united. I truly believe we'll meet again in a better place. You're being the best daughter possible and that will bring you some comfort in the months to come. Lots of love hun xx

Thinking of you Georgina at this sad time

irene xx

thinking of you and your family at this sad time xxxxxx

Back