• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM LOSING MY BEST FRIEND

hey everyone how u all doing, well mam is very ill now and its heartbreaking to watch her thanx gang for all ur help and support and texts, today mam thought i was 15 again (i wish cos i was thin as a rake then lol), she said the school kid catcher has been to the house again cos i was truanting lol, and believe me i did quite often, shes mostly out of it now but as long as im there i dont mind, well thats it 4 now im just 2 upset at the moment to write anymore so goodnight and godbless to u all take care xxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time hun, keep your chin up as best you can - you are an incredibly strong person and will get through these tricky times and still come out smiling eventually x

hey everyone how u all doing, well mam is very ill now and its heartbreaking to watch her thanx gang for all ur help and support and texts, today mam thought i was 15 again (i wish cos i was thin as a rake then lol), she said the school kid catcher has been to the house again cos i was truanting lol, and believe me i did quite often, shes mostly out of it now but as long as im there i dont mind, well thats it 4 now im just 2 upset at the moment to write anymore so goodnight and godbless to u all take care xxxxxxxxx

Oh no mate sorry to hear that, I can believe you were truanting though lol.
Keep smiling smiler your a star, speak to you soon hun, here if you need me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A big ((((hug)))) for you

I know exactly what you are going through and it is not easy

Irene xx

thank you all just knowing u r all here for me makes a big difference, and missy yes i did truant all the time lol, thanx for being there for me u have lifted me up no end with our chats, xxx

hi everyone just wanted to say that the nurses say that mam hasnt long left shes giving up her fight slowly, she asked me today to let her go so i have to accept it, i dont want to but thats how things are, life can be so cruel at times to let a wonderful woman like my mother suffer the way she has, its unfair, i have never seen anyone suffer like she has and i nursed my nan and father in law through cancer, i feel that my whole world is collapsing around me at the moment and theres nothing i can do to stop it except be there for my darling mother, also i have to have my beloved rottweiler charlie put to sleep tomorrow as he has cancer and hes now unable to walk or eat or drink, the vet came out tonight but its too late for him his treatment didnt work so tomorrow i have to say goodbye to him, thanx for listening god bless u all take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Georgina,

Can't believe you are goin through so much at once - seems so unfair. You always give so much help and support to others that it seems cruel for all this to be happenin at once.

I really am thinking of you at this awful time - the only consolation is that you have had this time to say goodbye to your mum - you definately are a daughter to be proud of. Your mum accepts it is nearly her time and will feel all the more at peace if you too can accept it (not easy I appreciate).

Sending you lots of the love and hugs

there is nothing to say that will change anything but you have been so strong and I am sure your family appreciate the strength you have given them. I hope you have some support for you at this difficult time. Sending you hugs x

I can only echo what Caroline and Daisyband have said, but just to let you know I am thinking of you and your family xxxxx

Again I can only echo what everyone else has said, you are a tremendously strong and giving person and I am thinking of you x x

My heart and prayers are with you. May you, your mum and your family feel God's love and comfort at this hardest of times

Georgina..sending you strength, love & hugs. It`s so unfair that anyone should have so much to deal with, you are being amazingly strong coping with all of this. I`m sure your mum is the proudest mum in the world xx

hi everyone just wanted to say that the nurses say that mam hasnt long left shes giving up her fight slowly, she asked me today to let her go so i have to accept it, i dont want to but thats how things are, life can be so cruel at times to let a wonderful woman like my mother suffer the way she has, its unfair, i have never seen anyone suffer like she has and i nursed my nan and father in law through cancer, i feel that my whole world is collapsing around me at the moment and theres nothing i can do to stop it except be there for my darling mother, also i have to have my beloved rottweiler charlie put to sleep tomorrow as he has cancer and hes now unable to walk or eat or drink, the vet came out tonight but its too late for him his treatment didnt work so tomorrow i have to say goodbye to him, thanx for listening god bless u all take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya:cry:

Sorry I haven't been online......... so sorry to hear about your mam!!!!! as everyone has said you are a daughter to be proud off!!!!!!!!!! you are definately one in a million.... I haven't met anyone as wonderful as you are, and it is horrible that you are going threw this...

You are such a strong person..... and i here for you anytime you need me, just text or pm me.....

Love Ya:grouphugg:

Oh Georgina, so sorry I wasn't around last night for you hun, you should of texted me and I'd of come back online to chat to you, always here for you Smiler, thinking of you always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HiGeorgina, I just wanted to let you know I've been through the same thing with my mum and then my dad 6 months later. My beautiful cat Harvey died suddenly aged 14 years a few months after that. What can I say - except that you WILL get through it. Shed lots of tears (they help to wash away the grief) and get as many hugs that you can. My Mum said she'd had a good life and it was just her time to go, she was looking forward to being re-united with her friends and family that had gone before her as well as an end to the pain. She begged for God to take her as she'd suffered long enough. I worked as a Crematorium and Cemetery Manager for many years and if you want to ask me any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I've not had the pleasure of meeting you but my heart goes out to you and would like to give you support if I possibly can. It's two years now since our last loved one passed and it's only now that I can start to look forward and not back. I believe we'll be re-united in a better place and that helps me enormously. You can PM me if you'd prefer.

thank u all so so much for all that u write to me charlie went peacefully yesterday ay 6.24pm, im absolutely gutted at the moment but im staying strong for mam whos deteriorating badly now her kidneys are failing quickly, if i get a chance il post later if thats ok with all of u, thanx again take care everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to hear about Charlie... it's so hard putting a pet to sleep. (((((georgina)))))

And I don't really know what to say about your mam. Except to send you lots of love and support and to remind you that we are all here for you.

Alice xx

Hi Georgina,

Very sorry about Charlie.:hug99:

You are really having a tough time of it.

Your poor Mum...it is just heart breaking.

Thinking of both of you.:gen126:

Love Mini xxx

Back