• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM LOSING MY BEST FRIEND

and another big hug from me Georgina, thinking of you xx

Sorry to hear about Charlie. I am thinking of you and your mam at this sad time.

Irene xx

hi what a lovely daughter you are, your mum must be so proud of you.
your lucky to have this special time together.take care god bless

hi everyone well mam is hanging in there how she does it god only knows, thank you all so much for your kind words and about charlie, i will be going back up mams in a bit just had to come home to make sure everyone is ok, it was so strange walking in the house and charlie wasnt there, but i know now that he isnt suffering anymore bless him, as for mam well i dont know what to say, the dr rang me again to say she might not last through the night but they have said that numerous times before and shes still here, she has more lives than a cat lol, i will keep you all informed or text 1 of the girls and they can post a thread for me, i get great comfort from knowing that you all think of mam there is some compassion left in the world after all, and when i see her i tell her that you all ask about her and send her prayers that puts a smile on her face, so i thank you for that, alot of you have had similar experiences yourselves and i dont know how you coped with it but you did sending big hugs to you all take care god bless, love georgina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone well mam is hanging in there how she does it god only knows, thank you all so much for your kind words and about charlie, i will be going back up mams in a bit just had to come home to make sure everyone is ok, it was so strange walking in the house and charlie wasnt there, but i know now that he isnt suffering anymore bless him, as for mam well i dont know what to say, the dr rang me again to say she might not last through the night but they have said that numerous times before and shes still here, she has more lives than a cat lol, i will keep you all informed or text 1 of the girls and they can post a thread for me, i get great comfort from knowing that you all think of mam there is some compassion left in the world after all, and when i see her i tell her that you all ask about her and send her prayers that puts a smile on her face, so i thank you for that, alot of you have had similar experiences yourselves and i dont know how you coped with it but you did sending big hugs to you all take care god bless, love georgina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya hun, your one special lady thats for sure, anything i can do just shout, missing ya mate xxx

Smiler,
I'm so sorry that I've not been on for a while and not read your threads. You're always there for me and I want to be here for you too. You must be so upset about Charlie. It is the best thing to let them go peacefully when there's no more that you can do, but i know from experience how hard it is. I think that you're doing a fantastic job with your mam and she would be proud of you. I understand the feelings you have, again sadly from experience, but you will not regret doing all you are for your mam. How's your dad?
If you feel down and need to talk, day or night, give me a ring and I'll be there for you. My prayers are with you and your family.
Lots of hugs

loads of people on here giving you what support we can hun, you are so brave and your mam must be so proud of you. Hugs x

Hiya Smiler

As everyone has said you are a wonderful perosn and a great help to us all, thinking of you............ if you need me shout

Hi... I don't really know you, so I hope you don't mind if I just pop in to say that all I can do is reiterate what everyone has said, and send a little prayer for you both.

Take care

x

You're in my thoughts and prayers, hon. x

Hi georgina having just lost my dad on sunday i really feel for you. Make sure you look after yourself and stay strong.
thinking of you
HC

G - hope you are OK honey, and keeping strong. Hope someone is taking care of you too x

hi everyone thanx for all your support ova thw weeks, well a quick update on mam, well shes holding her own at the moment how the hell shes doing it none of us know, dad has been a tower of strenghth hes a diamond, i just wonder how much more mam can take shes so brave and has suffered really bad, il be online tomorrow so il update more then ok take care and god bless xxxxxxxxxxxx

thinking of you georgina x

Hi Georgina,
just read your story n have tears streaming down my face, you are a very special person indeed, as is the rest of your family, all I can say is my thoughts & prayers are with you all, and well done on your weight loss too xxxxxx

Thinking of you mate hopefully catch up with you properly before I go in xxx

hiya babes, Im so sorry to hear about charlie, what a crappy time you are having of late!! Im moderating my language as we are on this but will be online tonight if you are there to have a chat, and i can tell you all about my saturday night expeditions as well :D p.s yes I can see what you mean lol

hi everyone its been a long day for me, no change in mam the nurses and dr says its only a matter of weeks but no longer than a month, il do a post tomorrow ok take care and god bless u all, xxxxxxxxxxx

Back