• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help - I don't know how to tell my husband...

phatmomma

Help - i don't know how to tell my husband... He has started walking with me to work and lovely as it is, and i never thought i'd say this but...........

He's slowing me down, he walks too slow for me now..... I wanna go at optimum (yet breathable) speed and i find myself slowing down so he can keep up!

He said this morning it's like walking with a greyhound. A great compliment but still.......

Haha bet you never thought you would ever say that Julie lol xx

Hahaha... Julie... Trev's going to have to learn to run... it won't be long for sure until you are really in the fast lane.

Love and hugs xxx

Keep losing weight and you'll turn into a whippet (smaller sized greyhound ??) xx

I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant..... LOL that would of be an excuse for your slow weightloss.

Just tell him as it is.:cool:

Hi Julie, i have the same problem, i walk faster than my partner, he blames it on all the food i pass over to him, he has put weight on, poor thing

lol Julie, what a nice problem to have!

Perhaps tell him that you like to walk quickly to work in the morning so you have time for a cuppa before you start so maybe best going on your own in the mornings, but he could meet you after work for a more leisurely stroll home.

This last tip made me giggle! ... I would love to be faster than my OH .. hes 6ft with long legs and when he walks fast i have to jog to keep up .. I bet i look like a right idiot haha ...
Hope you find a way to let him down gently :)

walk infont of him with a very short skirt on.....im sure he would definatly keep up haha :)

PMSL @ Liz and Dotty

Tell him if he can't keep up you will be buying him a wheel chair and pushing him :rolleyes: actually thats a good idea. Adds weight resistance to your walking and helps you to get fitter quicker. Then again Trev might enjoy being pushed around LOL

luvs ya really Trev

Wendy my Trev likes the way i 'manage' him lol..

It's not that he walks slow, i just go faster.... I won't stop him coming he enjoys it too x

You could hold hands and skip? would look funny! But very aerobic! :D

Back