• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help needed day 14 post op :-(

Aw hun :( hope ur better soon xx good luck x :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh no. Hope you feel better soon.

oh dear that's not good whatever it is :( i hope you are soon better xx take care

Hope get it all sorted & soon on the way to recovery . As for it being a normal occurance , sorry but it isn't , swabs should be counted in & counted out .

i was going to say that about swabs they should be counted in and out everything in the theatre is accounted for in case of such mistakes x and i have heard of people finding cysts after surgery when they have lost some weight so hopefully it will be that :) xx

Quick update
I'm going to have a CT scan at 4.30pm for a clearer look to see what's inside. I hope to go into theatre later on this evening and have been nil by mouth since 12 :-(
Will keep you all updated and thanks very much for all your concerns x
Lesley

Ct showed build up of fluid due severe swelling which will be reabsorbed. So pleased no emergency op needed :)
Downside though is scan showed I have a dermoid cyst on my left ovary which will need to be removed at some point :( the consultant is writing to my gynae doc to see me ASAP. So good and bad news lol
I can go home tomorrow on stronger painkillers :)
Pleased to be back on road to recovery :)

Great news bout not needing an op Hun :) n hope the gynea doc sorts the cyst out ASAP :) xx happy healing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad it was better news hun xxxxxxx

Back