• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help needed

Wendy1

I Guys i have not been on for a while but have been reading:wave_cry::wave_cry:My op date has come round and i go in on Sunday, feeling sorry for my self my partner who walked out rang and said "I hope you die on the table"How can anybody be so nasty, i worry enought as it is. I dont want to go for op
feeling down, so i need cheering up :love047: How sad am i looking to a laptop for help x:cry:

Ohh hun dont take any notice. Just wait till you are done and dusted start your new life eveyone will be jealous of the new you.

Good luck for Sunday

Jo

xx

Well all I can say is just wait till after the op and he sees how well you are doing and how slim and healthy you become and lets see who has the last laugh! Karma is a *itch! Dont let this nasty piece of work get you down, you will be fine ((HUGS)) XX

what a throughly nasty thing for him to say!!!

Don't internalise it for a second. Your own fears are natural enough, but let noone bring you down.

This is your opportunity, grab it with both hands.

All I can say is relax, trust your surgeon and his team know what yhey are doing.

Keep your eyes on the prize, this is YOUR TIME NOW!

Hi Wendy, we are here for you and don't waste any more time on that loser. You'll be losing big style and getting a life... you may as well lose him at the same time, that's exactly what you deserve Angel.

We are all hanging onto each other on here for a reason... because we need the support and most of us have had doors closed in our faces, so don't feel hesitant to lean on us for a minute and if you can, keep us in touch with how you are getting along.

Wishing you every good wish for Sunday and hoping you close the door on that man and bolt it... you deserve better Angel and your lifechanging surgery will enable this.

Loving hugs and good luck xxx

Wendy, firstly change your phone numbers, you don't need scum like that ringing you up with negativity!

Secondly, embrace your surgery and the new life it will give you... Health and happiness all in a new slinky size, what more could a girl want? xxx

Awww Wendy, you little love, Please try and take no notice of his comments, he is terrible.
It is hard enough without him digging his oar in.
You have got this far love, and you have done brilliantly, so please try not to let him stress you when you need to be as relaxed as possible and focus on Sunday.
Im thinking of you lovey and hoping that everything goes well for you.
Sending big Huggs your way xxxx

What a heartless twat! Sounds to me like you got rid of a whole lot of dead weight all in one go when he left!!
Just try to relax and focus on what's ahead and the new life you're going to start on Sunday.
Hugs xxx

Wendy my jaw hit the lap yop when I read that comment....sounds like a charmer!!!
Remember how strong you have been to get to where you are now....your reward & new life is within reaching distance!!!
Then look out world cos a beautiful bright star will be emerging!!! go out there n dazzle the world.....you deserve this, embrace it & think of NUMBER ONE!!! sending big hugs xxx

what a plonker he was......

I Guys i have not been on for a while but have been reading:wave_cry::wave_cry:My op date has come round and i go in on Sunday, feeling sorry for my self my partner who walked out rang and said "I hope you die on the table"How can anybody be so nasty, i worry enought as it is. I dont want to go for op
feeling down, so i need cheering up :love047: How sad am i looking to a laptop for help x:cry:

hi,
seriously what a idiot the guy was!!
you are about to start on your way to a fantastic you..
i am new to this site but it is obvious from all the people that the support and friendship is there.
you have hundreds of people on this site wishing you all the best, and just to know that they are there, is for me (my op on 21st dec 2010)
so nice to know...
from the people who are still waiting for their procedure and to those who have been down that pathway.....
every one is so friendly.
lots of tips and help .
keep in touch
x june

He knows the buttons to push and went for the thing you are most worried about,tosser!He is the biggest loser,lost you,lost his dignity,lost the fab future you will have without him!!!He who laughs last baby,laugh all the way to the op and dont give him a backward glance.Maz x

What a scum bag! You're obviously well rid, so take heart there!

.......and you're not looking to a laptop for support, you're looking to an on-line community of supportive people who've either been down this road already, or are waiting their turn to go down it.

....we all feel a degree of nerves and anxiety pre-op. It's totally normal. Keep your courage, Sunday is your gateway to a new you and a new life. One where that ex-scum-bag will not figure and you will find someone worthy of you! xxx

Thanks Julie i have just changed my number, dont know how he got it, must have got it of his daughter who i still talk to x

Hi Wendy - Good Luck with your surgery on Sunday.

You know you have no end of real friends on here for you, so please stay in touch and let us know how you`re getting on.

All I can say is that guy is a waste of space, and definately HE IS THE BIGGEST LOOOOOSER!!!!

Try not to worry and take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Back