• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help

Thanks Julie i have not been having enough milk, i need every bit at this moment why she has done it in pints i dont know. Good job there are people like you about to help

Feeling so sad today:cry:second day of liver reduction diet, hungry and have to do this for three weeks, what can i do to take of hunger? Partner of 23yrs walked out yesterday,:break_diet: said this op has put too much strain on us, im doing all the hard work so on my own for op Kids have grown up and left home i feel so lonely,but need to keep my spirit up:sigh: hate men at the moment HELP:(
Wendy the support groups are great you meet loads of new people who are going through similar things is there one near you ???

Keep drinking plenty of water Hun that will fill u up and just remember its only 3 weeks out of the rest of your life, as for your husband, keep your chin up, you never know you might be able to work things out if YOU want to and on your terms, Take care x

Back