• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please.. Worried

zebraaaaa

Just go my op date!

Hello, I just got my op date!

Very exsited! Waiting for paper work about the diets, cant anyway full me in on what happend with theres anything to keep and eye on!!! Xx:)

great news :)

Hello, I just got my op date!

Very exsited! Waiting for paper work about the diets, cant anyway full me in on what happend with theres anything to keep and eye on!!! Xx:)

Whats the date...Good Luck!!!:D

Just realised you have the same surgeon as me too! You're in for a treat everyone at Chelsfield is AMAZING!!

Aww thank you, achley happy to hear that, I cant find a bad word agasit the hospital or the stuff so very happy x

You're lucky to be going there trust me they go above and beyond to look after you! If you gave any questions feel free to ask :) xx

Feeling bad

Such a contrast to the other day, my
Family are in total melt down, im trying to keep my own mind and convincing them i wont die, i feel bloody awful for what I'm doing to them :,(
They understand and are supportive but are terrified and it scaring the crap out of me,
Makes me wanna back peddle after waiting for so long and knowing with out i could also fall in to an early grave, and die with my family haveing to wipe my back side as i can no longer reach.

I dont know where to turn or what to do x

Ahhh the diet.. Then 2 days of orange juice and laxatives. Lovely haha. Lucky it's not just liquids though :) enjoy the fruit and veg you won't be seeing it for a while x

Such a contrast to the other day, my
Family are in total melt down, im trying to keep my own mind and convincing them i wont die, i feel bloody awful for what I'm doing to them :,(
They understand and are supportive but are terrified and it scaring the crap out of me,
Makes me wanna back peddle after waiting for so long and knowing with out i could also fall in to an early grave, and die with my family haveing to wipe my back side as i can no longer reach.

I dont know where to turn or what to do x

Hey - Im no expert (but I on Day 8 of my milk diet - gastric bypass on 17th Oct) at St Richards, Chichester.... having waited 2yrs for a date!)

Im SO sorry to hear that you are not getting as much support as you deserve... its always scary facing surgery of any kind and Im sure you have waited a long time to get this far... and as you say, what is the alternative. Yes of course there are risks to surgery, but there are risks in crossing the road, driving on a motorway etc... but again what is the alternative. You are not doing anything wrong and you are not doing anything to them.... so please dont blame yourself or put added pressure on yourself.

Your family will see a new you after your op... you will have more energy and be able to spend more time with them, and do so for longer - ie: no early grave!

Would it help if you took your family to the hospital to see the surgeon/bariatric nurse etc? for a chat??? to hear and see the facts themselves? Try going to a support group - there are loads all over the country!

Well Im sending you a big HUG... please dont give up... x

How about writing your family a letter. Individual ones if you need to, explaining to them how you feel and why you need to have the surgery?
I'm going to write a list of all the things I can and can't do, silly things like I can only walk up one flight of stairs once, I can't comfortably walk down the middle of the bus, or get out of my car without pushing myself up. Perhaps it'll help them realise the struggles you are experiencing and why this is the right decision for you.. :)

Im a bit confused it says you have a 5 year surgeryversay badge...are you pre Op:confused:

If so I think anyone who had tried everything else, like I did should go for it..as I was heading for diabeteous and I feel I have no regrets having my band I want to loose this awful weight that is killing me :/
Good Luck Sweetie xxxx:)

Back