• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new member....... hello every one..

hi june and welcome to the site, congratulations on your date for op, what a xmas pressie that is . im not sure how to do the wieght loss thing im still learning lol. sure some of the lovely people on this site will soon let you know they very helpful. tc and heres to the new you x

thanks and good to meet you. yes people seem very helpful. i am still trying to find my way around....
cheers
june

thanks

Hello June and welcome. :)

how does the thank you work?
am i supposed to click something?
read that you have been riding.
i have just discovered my bike.
cheers
june

Hey June and welcome to the site.

hi
everyone has been so helpful
its a really nice feeling that people are genuinely there for you.
they understand
cheers
june

takes some doing lol.have you been onto arcade yet , its so addictive , cant keep off it , i love this site, my op isnt till in the new year, wish it was sooner but all good things come to those who wait. its good to read other peeps story, the ups and downs , always someone here to advice when you need it . xx

thanks
still not sure i am writing in the correct places..... but learning fast.
everyone has been brilliant
my op date is 24th december
you have your date in january yet?
x june

thanks it wont be long till your date.
mine is 24th dec

hi and welcome hun, you will get loads of help and advice on here, what a date eh! do you know who's doing your op??? Mr Shroeder did mine and bobo's on Saturday he was ever so nice.....recovering well now so you should be up and back to normal not long after New Year and New you xxxx

Hello and welcome.
What a christmas present, i was expecting around the 16th Dec for my bypass but was told on fri that im looking at end of Nov beginning of Dec so im delighted with that.
Are you having the bypass too? xxx
hi
yes i am having my bypass on 24the dec
hope all goes well with you
x june

hi and welcome hun, you will get loads of help and advice on here, what a date eh! do you know who's doing your op??? Mr Shroeder did mine and bobo's on Saturday he was ever so nice.....recovering well now so you should be up and back to normal not long after New Year and New you xxxx

hi, yes its Mr Shroeder,
cant wait. just waiting for my apt for my final weigh in and to be given advice about what i eat on my pre op diet. i have no idea...
any ideas on what you eat?
cheers
june x

hi, yes its Mr Shroeder,
cant wait. just waiting for my apt for my final weigh in and to be given advice about what i eat on my pre op diet. i have no idea...
any ideas on what you eat?
cheers
june x

yes you will be given 2 options. one is the milk and yougurt diet and the other has very low fat meals, but they prefer the milk diet as this shrinks the liver better.....

it consists of 2-3 pints of milk
1-2 diet yoghurts
sugar free jelly(didn't like the ww ones they tasted a bit slimy for me!!!)
diet veg soup in moderation
3 portions of fruit (preferably grapes orange and banana)
tea, coffee, diet soft drinks.
1 glass of orange juice

it's not that bad i used ww veg soup and added things to it each day, such as spices curry powder worchester sauce etc etc etc .......

nikki x

hi
how are you doing?
this time next month its my turn...
keep in touch...
looking forward to hearing of your progress.
well done you.... on your way to a new you.
x june

Back