• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new member....... hello every one..

juney_p

a big hello to everyone.
not sure, that i have mastered this message board as it keeps telling me i dont have access!

i live in Billingham, work full time and for the last 18 months have been waiting for the magic letter to say when my date is.... 24th December 2010.
i cant wait.... i am trying to find out when the next meeting is of the support group at middlesbrough.
if any one would like to get in touch... brilliant. i have a long way to go! to achieve my goal... and at this point in time the op date cant come fast enough.
cheers
june

Hi June and welcome 24th December wow how exciting hope all goes well wat a great Christmas present xxx

how do i get the wls target off my profile?????
help

Last edited:
Reactions: Bev
hi
thank you
i cant wait till 24th dec.... what a christmas present

Hello June and welcome. :)

thanks for the welcome
you look fantastic

Hi June and :welcome: to WLS, Im so pleased you have your op date! The waiting is a real killer but you are nearly there.....you will get loads of advice and support here :D XX

Very best of luck on your weightloss journey.. sending love and warmest wishes to you June... all good wishes... xxx

good luck...
gosh you must be so excited.... its 39 days to mine......
thinking of you
x june

Hi June and welcome 24th December wow how exciting hope all goes well wat a great Christmas present xxx

thanks i cant wait, its my 50th birthday on 8th dec, so what a fantastic birthday and christmas present
cheers
i am going to attend the xmas night at the sunderland dogs.
will you be there?
june

Hello June and welcome. :)

hi
i am going to attend the xmas party at sunderland dogs. will you be there?
gosh what a 50th birthday and xmas pressie.... cant wait
cheers
june

hi
how do i get the WLS target off my profile?
help
cheers

Back