• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help! Wind 6 days out:(

minxie

I was lucky and didn't suffer from any wind pains after my op:) However since I've begun having more than just water/tea I have been really suffering. I've been drinking whey protein shakes, milkshakes, actimel drink and soups. And yesterday was the worst yet:cry: I spent all day and night trying to pass it (sorry if tmi:eek:)

Did anyone else have this - and do you think it's likely to be an intolerance to milk? I'm going to try and avoid milk products today but now I don't know what to have instead and how to get protein:confused: And I've a liquid diet for another week too:(

I'm getting my protein from Fortimel drinks,which I've been prescribed by doc in hospital.

Have u tried using tablets to help like rennies windeasy Hun I hate trapped wind.... Hope ya better asapxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone, today has been much better. I managed to get hold of some lactose free milk from the supermarket and have used that with no bad side effects. A much happier me:)

I guess this recovery and returning to eating is not a straight line so I am expecting that there will be a few more blips to come so will be calling on you all again! Thank you for being there:)

Back