• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help

mandyl

hi
yesterday i wasnt good and had my first dump and today ive been ok till this afternoon and now have a headache and feel sicky. now ive been bad with fluids lately. could it be that making me feel grotty? i get panicky which doesnt help. i know im not the best but iam on my own and i worry xx

Could be a lack of fluids making you have a headache. Go have a nice warm drink not sure if you like coffee but I find that helps when I have a headache.

thanks hun x

The lack of fluids is certainly enough to cause the symptoms you have described. It's easy to forget I still do at 8 months post op. Try and sip little and often and this should help, if it carries on please contact your surgical team

hi terri
prob cause him to leave the country for good lol. xx

hi terri
prob cause him to leave the country for good lol. xx

Nah he's made of stronger stuff than that, you are doing really well. It does take a while to get the eating and drinking timing right and sometimes it still don't go to plan. You'll get there hunn x x x

yea lack of fluids most likely Mandy i get terrible headache if I havent had enough. Also coffee isnt a good idea with headaches as caffeine can make them worse. Decaffeinated is ok though.

Hope you feel better soon Xx

I agree with all of the above, sounds like mild dehydration, I get that sickly feeling and headaches when I dont drink enough fluids, and thats without any op .

Hope u feel better soon . - MeJulie x x

Back