• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help!!!!!!!

janelouise

I'm so fed up i got all my funding this is what ive worked towards in the last year, but for some unknown reason i can't get motivated to do the last stone, all i gotta do is that then they will do it, there just waiting for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats the matter with me, i'm so stupid to myself :cry::cry::cry::sigh:

PLease dont beat yourself up over this, the reason we need WLS is because we cannot control our eating habits. Maybe you just need some motivation, try looking at all the before and after pics on here again and re-reading some of the inspiring and quite frankly amazing stories :D I do hiope you can get your head in the right place to get that stubborn stone off :D x

Janie stop beating yourself up and remember the health benefits you will have from your surgery! You will with the loss of just a few stone initially walk faster, breath less hard and.......like me be able to cross your legs like a laydeee..........

Right now for motivation!

Get online and look up all the clothes shops you don't even bother looking in the windows at their wares. Now go into the virtual shopping world and look at how many of them do a size 18? A normal everyday size for the average woman! Now find something you really love but having got the cahooneys to wear because you think it won't suit you! Then save that picture on your computer in a file called 'The New Me'. I want you to do this till you have a whole collection, you will need this for after your surgery because you will have the confidence to buy these clothes. Heck i've just brought a dress from Tesco (F&F) in a size 20, fits fine but could do with something to squeeze the tum in, it's short only half way down my legs but i'm actually thinking of buying some leggings to wear with it. I will look fab and feel great......... Pre op i'd have pmsl if you'd told me i'd be wearing leggings at all, never mind under a frock!

Do it girl, shift the last stone whichever way you need to and get your New Life xxxx

ps, post some pics of the new clothes you like too please xx

Sometimes we seem to sabotage our efforts and have no real reason why. I know I did and had to pull myself up prior to my meeting with Kath. Sometimes the lack of weight loss could be due to feeling undeserving and therefore punish ourselves subconsciously. At least you've recognised it. As Phatmomma says have a look at all those lovely things you will be able to wear.

Have you got a friend you can diet with or do a sponsored weight loss for a favourite charity? I often find that having a challenge which would benefit others, helps to spur me on.

Sending lots of supportive vibes and encouragement.

Rebirth

Back