• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help

missdmac

Hi all I think I'm slipping, feel I can eat what ever feeling hungry again all the time. Have a 4 ml fill in a 14 mil band. Is this normal? Only had one band fill. Up side have lost 3 stone in 7 wks. Is this normal? And does it pass? Xx

Well done on the three stones. Yes you can feel fluctuations in the level of restriction. As the visceral fat around the band goes as you lose weight, the bands effects lessen meaning you may need another fill to top up that feeling of restriction. Also totm, stress, temperature, general health, etc can affect how tight/loose the band feels. Have you picked up the phone to your provider. Have you another fill booked?

I have got another full on the 26th. I had a little stress maybe that's it as well. Will just have to get my head in right place again. Thank u x

Well done on your loss so far your doing great keep it up xxx

It is normal, that when you get to a point of needing a fill possibly, that you will find that you have reduced restriction. Of course you get variations within a month cycle too and there will be times when you can eat more or of different types of food that you may not do at other times (often why some providers leave a minimum time between fills to allow things to settle and for these variations)

When I had my first fill, it actually kick started my hunger levels and I found that I had another fill of 1ml 2 weeks later and that really helped. I then didn't need another fill and only had one 10 days ago which was 3 months later.

I think its important to give the fill time to work and over time, you really will see a pattern forming in relation to what you can eat, when you feel restriction and when its time to potentially have a fill.

If you've one booked, you've not long to wait, move over to drier and crunchier foods to keep you filled up for longer - and try and really watch what you're eating ahead of the fill :)

Back