• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

I find it very thought-provoking ... How would I feel if I developed breast cancer and had a double mastectomy!? When my hair came out it was awful but I was not on Chemo! I need to get a grip ... And I hope I know you supers will take this in the admiring spirit it is meant and not as me being smug patronising - My loss was a mere 9stone so my skin issues following WLS are minimal compared to you guys. Who am I to fret! But boobies - get me on that table, knock me out, stuff 'em will inplants and quick! I do not not want to be dangling hanging about -like my tits! xxxxxxx

PS: Googling buttock inplants and lifts with my other hand right now ...

First thing on my plastics list is my turkey neck yesterday I turned my head round quick when I was in the queue in Markses and almost slapped the cashier across the chops :(

I find it very thought-provoking ... How would I feel if I developed breast cancer and had a double mastectomy!? When my hair came out it was awful but I was not on Chemo! I need to get a grip ... And I hope I know you supers will take this in the admiring spirit it is meant and not as me being smug patronising - My loss was a mere 9stone so my skin issues following WLS are minimal compared to you guys. Who am I to fret! But boobies - get me on that table, knock me out, stuff 'em will inplants and quick! I do not not want to be dangling hanging about -like my tits! xxxxxxx PS: Googling buttock inplants and lifts with my other hand right now ...

I'm the same Lilac! If my puppies are ok, I'm ok !!! Thankfully they are fine.....getting a daily massage, I'm sure it's helping!! :) xxx

Ladies you never cease to have me in fits of giggles :)
I find it very thought-provoking ... How would I feel if I developed breast cancer and had a double mastectomy!? When my hair came out it was awful but I was not on Chemo! I need to get a grip ... And I hope I know you supers will take this in the admiring spirit it is meant and not as me being smug patronising - My loss was a mere 9stone so my skin issues following WLS are minimal compared to you guys. Who am I to fret! But boobies - get me on that table, knock me out, stuff 'em will inplants and quick! I do not not want to be dangling hanging about -like my tits! xxxxxxx

PS: Googling buttock inplants and lifts with my other hand right now ...

Lilac never ever doubt your own achievement and don't ever belittle your own weight battle with other peoples. Each and everyone of us have our own personal war with our weight, hell that's why we are here! Giggling like mad women over our saggy bits! You are one amazing inspirational and intensely funny woman who has lost an incredible 9 st!

First thing on my plastics list is my turkey neck yesterday I turned my head round quick when I was in the queue in Markses and almost slapped the cashier across the chops :(

I could see that .. How you ask? because in your last photo you hid it! I used to do the exact same thing. My hands where always tucked under my chin so that my turkey neck wasn't visible. A "psychic" friend asked me what was wrong with my throat or was I struggling to say something but couldn't get it out. She said she could see I was having difficulty with my throat area. I laughed and said nah I'm just so bloody annoyed and embarrassed with my neck as it was just hanging there looking like an old woman's.
I was really so self conscious about it. As more weight has come off it isn't half as bad anymore. Okay it's still a little bit saggy & wrinkly but it no longer hangs there like an empty you know what. So try not worry butterfly mine did get better with more loss ;) it's as if my face has tightened and pulled it up wards lol

I can understand now why they say wait till you get to target or stop loosing before you consider plastics because your body does kind of metamorphasise while the weight decreases and it moves the body stores around.

Sorry Emma! I forget anyone can read my thread , always feels like a mothers meeting in here.... Mothers with very honest tales to tell!! :) x

40 today!!!!

Same chair, different woman!!

Attachments

• image-3176886295.jpg
    image-3176886295.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2040644428.jpg
    image-2040644428.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 111
Flaming nora what a difference, happy birthday lovely lady xxx

Happy birthday ceecie

Happy 40th hun.you look stunning & sooo much younger

OH my giddy aunt! That is extraordinary! Shocking ... In a good way! You look incredible. And a huge happy birthday hug from here ... 40 is a great age to make this journey from. xxxxx

Thank you ladies!!!

This is why all the bad days don't matter. The results are stunning. I'm not even a year out yet, but I feel like I'm nearly at the top of the mountain already. My dreams are finally coming true....and yours can too!

Great positive outlook Cecee, you look great I love how you put your arms by your sides to show how easily you fit in that chair. Well done, such an inspiration. Hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday. It's my 40th next July 1st and hopefully by then I will be slim, fit and sporting a 'bump'. xx

7 months out, latest pic....'scuse the hair, I was just out of the shower! :) xxx

Attachments

• image-370241141.jpg
    image-370241141.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 81
Back