• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Amazing pics and loss ceecie looking good there keep up the hard work

Fantastic result Ceecie & welcome to the teens hun :)

Ha ha ur a teen now. U can throw a tantrum n sleep all day :) congrats :)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! Ceecie is under 20!! Yayyyyyy! This is thrilling news babe! I am shaking with excitement for you. Amazing! Brilliant!

And Frankie is right about the underarm territory! What's that about? Now I know why they are called pits! Tee hee!

No Ceecie, sadly still complicated ... It's killing me! Thank God for texting ... I'd soo desperately like to be scooped-up in those big strong arms ... And more ;-0 !! Saw him unexpectedly yesterday ... Thought I was going to passout he looked so lush. Lots of body language. Was in a rush - Father's Day and all ... Who knows ... xxx

PS: just editing to add that he doesn't realise how gorgeous he is - which is part of the attraction for me really. I did tell him he is beautiful last week ... Shocking! Go me! Men are thick at times and being too subtle does not always get you what you want ... But I don't want to frighten him off by appearing too liberated. He calls me weird - I told him I take that as a compliment ;-)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! Ceecie is under 20!! Yayyyyyy! This is thrilling news babe! I am shaking with excitement for you. Amazing! Brilliant! And Frankie is right about the underarm territory! What's that about? Now I know why they are called pits! Tee hee! No Ceecie, sadly still complicated ... It's killing me! Thank God for texting ... I'd soo desperately like to be scooped-up in those big strong arms ... And more ;-0 !! Saw him unexpectedly yesterday ... Thought I was going to passout he looked so lush. Lots of body language. Was in a rush - Father's Day and all ... Who knows ... xxx PS: just editing to add that he doesn't realise how gorgeous he is - which is part of the attraction for me really. I did tell him he is beautiful last week ... Shocking! Go me! Men are thick at times and being too subtle does not always get you what you want ... But I don't want to frighten him off by appearing too liberated. He calls me weird - I told him I take that as a compliment ;-)

LOL!! Thank God for texting indeed!! Can't you get an "inbetweener" to keep you on the simmer until things start happening with Mr Gorgeous? Or is that my inner slut talking?!!

As for the pits.....God my arms look dreadful! I'm all saggy hanging from the arms and below my armpits.....there is only so much you can tuck in to the side of your bra!!! It looks like I'm carrying bread rolls under my arms :) (Frankie eye roll)

You gotta laugh!!!!!!!

pits = men's rotary razor + eurax cream = happy hairless yve.

Bread rolls! Gotta laugh. My arse cheeks hanging down now visible through the gap at the top of my legs looks like I've gotta pair of nuts! Made worse by one hanging lower than the other :-s Something for Mr G to behold - not! Man!!

Oh you're swinging low on one side Glitter? Lmao!! I can't even imagine being skinny enough for that to happen! Are you going to have any cosmetic surgery? X

Lol ceecie, looks like the baguettes will be carved off me thinks :) u n glitter make me laugh! X

Yeah ... Boobies obvs. Would like bingos done too as those two are the only upper body issues I have. Stomach is not great but hey if I avoid a cropped top (?) it won't be a problem. It's just then my 'bottom' area ... And thighs. Figure that it is not displayed on a daily basis to the world at large so exactly how much issue do I need to have. Can I justify getting it done - time, need, expense, pain ... Am seeing the man in the bow tie in a couple of weeks for my first annual check-up so I'll see what he has to say on the matter. No great tbh, but could be a lot worse. I think it is just that I feel so great with my clothes on ... Never happy are we xxx

Yeah ... Boobies obvs. Would like bingos done too as those two are the only upper body issues I have. Stomach is not great but hey if I avoid a cropped top (?) it won't be a problem. It's just then my 'bottom' area ... And thighs. Figure that it is not displayed on a daily basis to the world at large so exactly how much issue do I need to have. Can I justify getting it done - time, need, expense, pain ... Am seeing the man in the bow tie in a couple of weeks for my first annual check-up so I'll see what he has to say on the matter. No great tbh, but could be a lot worse. I think it is just that I feel so great with my clothes on ... Never happy are we xxx

I think you're right..... As long as you feel good clothed Hun, any dangly bits can be saved for someone you trust. I suspect my skin flappage is going to be pretty substantial though.... May need an entire body lift!! :) xxx

LOL!! Thank God for texting indeed!! Can't you get an "inbetweener" to keep you on the simmer until things start happening with Mr Gorgeous? Or is that my inner slut talking?!!

As for the pits.....God my arms look dreadful! I'm all saggy hanging from the arms and below my armpits.....there is only so much you can tuck in to the side of your bra!!! It looks like I'm carrying bread rolls under my arms :) (Frankie eye roll)

You gotta laugh!!!!!!!

:roflmao: yep ..if only my fcup bra was actually filled with an f cup boob. Bread rolls indeed.

pits = men's rotary razor + eurax cream = happy hairless yve.
Must admit I have been lusting after my OH's Rotary razor that he doesn't use (he's an old fashioned wet shaver) my Philips lady shave just can't get into my "pits" properly

Bread rolls! Gotta laugh. My arse cheeks hanging down now visible through the gap at the top of my legs looks like I've gotta pair of nuts! Made worse by one hanging lower than the other :-s Something for Mr G to behold - not! Man!!
Hahaha yep I caught sight of my backside in the mirror ..my arse has slipped!!

Oh you're swinging low on one side Glitter? Lmao!! I can't even imagine being skinny enough for that to happen! Are you going to have any cosmetic surgery? X

This WILL happen Ceecie. The teens are such exciting times as things seem to change so quickly the further into them you get which is weird because unfortunately the loss rate slows as well. When it does happen try not get disheartened because things will still be happening it just won't be reflected on the scales ;). It does however show in your shape, measurements and best of all your clothes :D

Just love you ladies you have me in stitches xxx

I have to say Ceecie that I've lost 9stone of evenly distributed blubber and it is not great ... My thoughts are with you amazing supers and all the skin issue goes on to involve. We need to focus on exchanging an over stuffed flesh look for a saggy one ... Is one any worse/better than the other? The answer is simples - yes, over stuffed would have killed us, a saggy butt, swinging underarms, empty boobs will not! Those be m'conclusions on the matter for me ... But a new pairs of tits (for me and Mr G - or whoever) is a vital must xxxx

Well said lilac .. But yes for me the wings have to go and as for the boobies they look like they are going to have to be given new life too. This is for no one but ME! :)

Can I say my boobs were already at my waist think after the loss they will be at my knees hope bras have reinforced straps to pull em up or might need a crane surgery won't be an option no way to fund it still I can live with em dunno bout hubby though lol

A good bra is essential to my saggy empty bits of skin that used to be my boobs. I always get a full cup too then can tuck it all in. Without my bra they will almost tuck in my waist band lol x

Back