• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

WTG Ceecie :D you both look so happy and having fun ....enjoy :) xxx

You look great and so happy. You must be really proud of yourself. xx

AHH Hello everyone!! Sorry I've been a bit distant since my holidays....life has been a bit hectic!! :) You know, what with digging over the garden, decorating, changing every room in the house around....oh and constantly being pestered by the OH to go to bed......I don't know how I'm coping.........
WHAAAAAT?!!!! I'm having a bloody fantastic time!! Can't get enough of life at the mo....

Current stats at 10 months post bypass; Weight 17 stone 4lbs...........30 stone 4lbs
Hips 52".................................74"
Waist 40"...............................56"
Chest 36"..............................46"
Shoe 4...................................6.5
Dress size 18 top/22 bottom......30/32 top/34 bottom
And the all important pics......check out the nightie without underwear :) yeah I need to share the whole wobbly/saggy experience!! I am chuffed however, as I have lost the huge buffalo hump I had on the back of my neck AND my back fat which used to hang down like an extra set of boobies on my back!!! I know I still have a loooong way to go, but I have to celebrate and feel proud of these small changes!

Attachments

• image-1372053650.jpg
    image-1372053650.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 134
  • image-3639897494.jpg
    image-3639897494.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 135
  • image-2046137560.jpg
    image-2046137560.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 132
  • image-1475435380.jpg
    image-1475435380.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 127
  • image-479363174.jpg
    image-479363174.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Wowsers look at you!!! I'm so glad your hubby is making sure you get to bed early, getting enough sleep is a vital part of our well being ;)

Lol thanks ladies!!

Nic I tried emailing you this morning, your inbox is too full!! Get deleting missy!!! :)

nicola1723 said:
You ok lovely? Not seen much of you lately xx

Hi Hun, just logging in to post some stats, so nice to hear from you and.......OH MY ****ING GOD LOOK AT YOUR NEW PROFILE PICTURE!!!!

You look absolutely amazing!!!!!!! AND SKINNY!!!!!!

I'm great thanks!! Had a bit of a break from the internet and have been.....well mostly ACTIVE!!! I feel like a different woman, as I'm sure you must do. The Sertraline tabs are working like magic....life is good :)

How's everything with you?

Xxx

You bloody beaut Ceecie!! Look at YOU!!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you - and for your family. Amazing achievement. Worth every second of all the work. And a whole new outlook on life - nothing will hold you back now. I hope the world is ready for you - I think it is! And you are DEFO ready for it!! Get in! Hugs a million sent from someone who feels so flipping proud. All of us 'hatchlings' from the fat make the world a better place. Love ya girl xxx

You bloody beaut Ceecie!! Look at YOU!!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you - and for your family. Amazing achievement. Worth every second of all the work. And a whole new outlook on life - nothing will hold you back now. I hope the world is ready for you - I think it is! And you are DEFO ready for it!! Get in! Hugs a million sent from someone who feels so flipping proud. All of us 'hatchlings' from the fat make the world a better place. Love ya girl xxx

LMAO!! Thank you Lilac, I feel pretty good and so energetic, can't wait to get a few more stone off!! Think of all the trouble I can get into...... :)

My mind is firmly set on horseriding.....yeah I want some sexy jophurs and riding boots!! I reckon I can start thinking about it when I'm down to about 14 stone, so excited :)

Thanks for the love and encouragement, it keeps me sane(ish) :)

Xxx

Ceecee you look absolutely fab. I love all the inches that have come. I am a 46h bust and am so looking forward to wearing pretty underwear. Well done

Ceecee you look absolutely fab. I love all the inches that have come. I am a 46h bust and am so looking forward to wearing pretty underwear. Well done

Thank you Gladys, it's lovely being able to buy bras everywhere, at much cheaper prices.

Oddly I've gone from a 46 D to a 36 EE!! I'm sure my armpit has fallen into my bust..... :)

Back