• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

AHH Hello everyone!! Sorry I've been a bit distant since my holidays....life has been a bit hectic!! :) You know, what with digging over the garden, decorating, changing every room in the house around....oh and constantly being pestered by the OH to go to bed......I don't know how I'm coping......... WHAAAAAT?!!!! I'm having a bloody fantastic time!! Can't get enough of life at the mo.... Current stats at 10 months post bypass; Weight 17 stone 4lbs...........30 stone 4lbs Hips 52".................................74" Waist 40"...............................56" Chest 36"..............................46" Shoe 4...................................6.5 Dress size 18 top/22 bottom......30/32 top/34 bottom And the all important pics......check out the nightie without underwear :) yeah I need to share the whole wobbly/saggy experience!! I am chuffed however, as I have lost the huge buffalo hump I had on the back of my neck AND my back fat which used to hang down like an extra set of boobies on my back!!! I know I still have a loooong way to go, but I have to celebrate and feel proud of these small changes!

Ceecie... Wow fab results so far :)
Have you really gone down 2.5 shoe sizes, or have I read that wrong? X

Super super ceecie . Proud of you Hun

You're an inspiration Cecee, you've done amazing. One of my targets is to go horse riding too. It's years since I last went as no horse could have chopped, but next summer I intend to show my hubby what all the fuss is about. xxx

Amazing ceecie you have done extremely well hope my feet shrink from a 9 lol so far only my height is going down boo hiss at that stay positive and you will soon be on that horse

My feet have gone from a 4E to a 2/3 normal too lol. I hope they don't get any smaller.
I'm also in age 13/14 asda tights - nice and cheap lol ;)

Omg ceecie :wow: just look at you now hun. I'm gobsmaked you are beautiful and I'm really so proud of you :). The new found energy is great too but don't squander it. I'm finding it hard now to keep it going the further out & more energetic I get and if I don't watch I can easily use up all my energy through the day but by evening time I'm a burst ball. So get that well earned sleep hun ;) xx

On the feet thing I have shrunk from an 8 EEEEE to a 6 EEE :D. Buying trainers for my hols was a breeze this year :D

Am on the quest for long winter boots ... not from the 'fat shop'. I have never ever been able to get my calves into normal boots. I am determined this year ... and yes, I n longer need the wider foot fit either. A normal 5 will suit just fine thanks. These are such important NSVs, and just as a normal BMI is the Holy Grail of WLS, I think a normal long boot comes a close second xxx

Back