• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!

saz2312

Ok day 1 I have ate a yogurt from hospital for breakfast and ambrosia custard for lunch oh 120g pots, I am worried am eating too much! Am I???? Omg I feel stupid! Xxxx

Im guessing that you wouldn't be able to eat that amount without either feeling very unwell even throwing up if your in the hospital im sure they will be keeping an eye on you as well
have a chat with the nurses about your concerns , last of all your not stupid its early days and it takes a while to "hear" your body
take care

are you on liquids only? If so just make sure they are liquid enough to pass through a straw without actually using one :) normally yoghurt and custard would be purée / mash stage unless you don't have to do liquids via your provider?

Oh god am really confused! Thg gave me the yogurt and the custard!!!! And Im supposed to be on liquids for 2 weeks! Surely if the gave me it, I was allowed to eat it! Xx

Just double check with the nurses all hospitals seem to do things differently.... i was on mushy food from day 1 which included yoghurt and custard, just watered down to make thinner......

Am sure if they have given it to you then its fine ... just ask :) don't be afraid to speak up x x x x

Wd and welcome to the losers bench x x x x

Am assuming your still in hospital anyway ....just grab one the nurses hun LOL even that differs i was out the same day :)

No am home left birmingham at 8 for the 6 hour car journey home,,,,, I feel ok apart from the wind! Xx

Back