• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey all - waiting for the big date

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Hi everyone, my name is Ryan. I am in Dudley, West Midlands and have had my funding approved on 28 January for a Bypass at Walsall Manor. Now just waiting for that date. I am nervous, scared and excited all in one. I am 30 years of age. My biggest fear is actually being under anesthetic , other than that I have minimal concerns. Like everyone, I just wanna be thin and beautiful but unlike everyone, I dont have the will power. My weight loss journey has been a roller coaster ever since I was a teenager. Hopefully I will get an operation date soon. meanwhile would love to hear you stories, good and not so good, post and pre op. Any one know how long after funding approved to get a date? Any one want to meet up in Walsall, Dudley or brum and give me some insite. AM really happy I have found this website.

Hi Ryan and Welcome. Good Luck with your weightloss journey and hope you dont have to wait to long.

Hello and welcome x x

Hi everyone, my name is Ryan. I am in Dudley, West Midlands and have had my funding approved on 28 January for a Bypass at Walsall Manor. Now just waiting for that date. I am nervous, scared and excited all in one. I am 30 years of age. My biggest fear is actually being under anesthetic , other than that I have minimal concerns. Like everyone, I just wanna be thin and beautiful but unlike everyone, I dont have the will power. My weight loss journey has been a roller coaster ever since I was a teenager. Hopefully I will get an operation date soon. meanwhile would love to hear you stories, good and not so good, post and pre op. Any one know how long after funding approved to get a date? Any one want to meet up in Walsall, Dudley or brum and give me some insite. AM really happy I have found this website.

Hi I'm just up the road from you.
We will have to arrange to meet for a coffee soon!

Hi and welcome
Hope you dont have too long to wait

Best of luck with your journey

Jo
xx

hi again all, thanks for the hello's. really finding this site encouraging! made loads of new friends already! talk a bout a great support service! was a bit down today, called the hospital and got told date will only be December, when they origionally said October. But good things come to those who wait! and my time is soon!

I'm sure it was a blow to find the goal posts moved again.

The best way to think of it is that today is 1st June. How on earth did that happen?!?!?! Christmas was only a few weeks ago. It may not feel like it but the time will fly x

Hi and Welcome Ryan, Good Luck with your wls journey xx

hi ryan... welcome to the site.... :D

before you know it you'll be post op!!

Hi ryan, i'm a fellow manor patient. My op is in 4 weeks and i'm so excited. You aint far away now hun. It'll soon be here for you x

welcome hun, and good luck with your journey! xx

Hey Ryan, i too am from dudley and have been given a date for July, it is a long stretch but worth it in the end, well i hope so anyway. Chin up i know you are counting the days but if you try to put it to the back of your mind it comes quicker.

Hey Ryan and welcome ;)

Why don't u come alOng to the Walsall massive support group the next one os 20th June at 7pm not only will you meet people that are at all different stages but also meet straight talking people that will tell you the truth about this amazing journey oh and we also have a few nights out together and walks ;)

Hiya Ryan and welcome to the forum...i too am hoping for a bypass (or sleeve - I am still deciding) and am same age as you...wishing you the best of luck with your weight loss :) xxx

Hi Ryan, you'll find when your actual op date is here you will look back and wonder where the time went...be patient. Lamornamiss is a great one to meet for coffee, i'll have to see if we can't fix it to tie in so we can all meet next time i'm up :)

I'll facebook you both x

December will be here before you know it!! Welcome to the site xx

Hey Ryan, i too am from dudley and have been given a date for July, it is a long stretch but worth it in the end, well i hope so anyway. Chin up i know you are counting the days but if you try to put it to the back of your mind it comes quicker.
hey, well done you. July is only a blink of an eye away. best of luck! Will you be coming to the Walsall Support groups? Would love to meet you x

Back