• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hey all

blade

okay i havent been on hear in months why you might ask well iv had my operation in jult 2015 and now its been 6 months and a bit :D

I have lost 7 stone and still are carrying on and since december iv only been back to work due to the incestions into my abbs and ribs witch hurt like bloody crazy you people who had it in the lower abdoman dont hurt as bad mine bloody killed :cry:

any ways what can and cant eat well.

I can eat anything i cant drink vast volumes i can drink beer i can eat peanuts pasta rice etc but i have to priotise it in order protane first then veg or pasta. then waiting 30 mins befor i can drink.

two days after sugery i was driving i no i was crazy i had an alergic reachtion to the anity sickness medication it felt like my whole body was burning from the inside out itching every where .
i couldnt get into see my doctors had to go into an emergency clinkic and i got told off big time for driving oh well sod that.
i was given purtian an allergy to get i went home thank god i didnt have that when i was there.
I had ten mills in a syring and it nocked me out within 1 min i was snoring the best sleep i had in three days.

any ways woke up next day killing like crazy couldnt move i was only on paracetamol and and them divita drops :yuk: and some other stuff the colxtain the injection i had to take my self i was brused even now i have sliht discoloration of my skin for 4 weeks twice a day injections.

so now i can eat prity much anything but what iv seen in the hospital that there are people who have had the sleeve and it has messed them up big time .
colotomay bags cant keep food down stents blindness etc.
would i do this again yes i would is the risk worth it NO not when you can go blind and lose your ability to walk or cant walk with your own children play with your children.

i hope you dont have ago at me about the spelling and grammer just dylexic.

Monalisa

Hi glad your ok now I've just recently been sleeved but haven't heard if all the side effects your mentioning thank god but I know all ops carry some element of risk x

blade

Hi glad your ok now I've just recently been sleeved but haven't heard if all the side effects your mentioning thank god but I know all ops carry some element of risk x

please please please get checked out for thiamine checked out you have to get it done from the hospital as it takes for ages to come back when you get the blood drawn your in total pitch black as the light effects the out come of the results.
and i get quarterly blood tests as well i also take a multivitamin that cost 1 pence a day as its £1.00 from Tesco

i eat my protein first or half the protein with say a sprout or veg or tiny bit of rice

Monalisa

The hospital check my bloods for the next two years and I am taking multivitamins already but thanks for the advice X

los in it

Just popping up to say hello !