• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey Banders !

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Did any of you watch Fat Fighters on Channel 4 tonight?

If ever there was an example of how much eating healthily and exercising can transform you - tonights episode did just that!

Susan, the fat fighter tonight went from 16 stone and a size 18 to 12 stone and a size 12 in 3 months :eek:

Does anyone have any plans to exercise more this year, any resolutions?

Did any of you watch Fat Fighters on Channel 4 tonight?

If ever there was an example of how much eating healthily and exercising can transform you - tonights episode did just that!

Susan, the fat fighter tonight went from 16 stone and a size 18 to 12 stone and a size 12 in 3 months :eek:

Does anyone have any plans to exercise more this year, any resolutions?
she looked amazing!!!

Yeah she did so well! I've been doing loads of exercise the last couple of weeks, I'd say 5 times a week plus been eating really healthy and managed to lose 11lbs.... With no band restriction yet either. I just wish I could have done this before. Even though my band isn't physically working yet, it's definately done something to my head (if that makes sense?). Xxx

ill be watching it tomorrow...i wish i could lose enough weight to see a difference and lose a couple of clothes size and then maybe id be able to stick at it :(

It does indeed Sophie, well done. Whilst you feel your band isnt working at the moment I guarantee you wont be able to eat the volume you could before - but dont try to though just to test the theory, ok? lol x

ill be watching it tomorrow...i wish i could lose enough weight to see a difference and lose a couple of clothes size and then maybe id be able to stick at it :(

You will enjoy it, she did so well. Unfortunatly for most of us the exercise and diet combo alone just aint cutting the mustard but with our WLS tools (when we have them) we can do it! ;)

Well im upto 20mins jogging on treadmill n now inspired to go n buy some dumbells to turn it into a full body workout .....tomorrow...they're reserved ready n waiting collection from Argos! I'm gonna do this :) x

Well im upto 20mins jogging on treadmill n now inspired to go n buy some dumbells to turn it into a full body workout .....tomorrow...they're reserved ready n waiting collection from Argos! I'm gonna do this :) x

Wow 20 minutes, thats fantastic Jo! yep weights are very important - muscle burns fat after all ;) xx

Thx max, just starting to enjoy...never thought I'd ever say that :D x

Ooops maz! Bloomin predictive text!! :D

I love exercising, always have but I must admit I really needed a kick up the backside this winter to carry on.

I get such a good feeling after though with all those enorphins rushing around x

Missed it tonight - was actually out swimming! Is it repeated on a freeview channel?

I love that program, it actually makes me want to exercise. Whilst watching it I decided that I would go swimming on Thurs night, which I haven't done for months.
I'm very impressed with the lady trainers Dalia and tiny woman, they're great!

Back