• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hhmm... 1 of those nights

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Don't you just hate that wait between appointments, I feel really in limbo waiting for my next letter to come through and for some reason feel like crying tonight, I feel so stupid for not being able to control me and what I've done to myself noone knows how much I weigh It breaks me heart when I see comments saying people couldn't cope being a certain weight because I'm bigger than that, how on earth I'm not diabetic and bed ridden al never know! Someone up above has to be looking out for me because I shouldn't be able to do anything. I never thought I was as big as I am but seeing peoples comments I must be gggrrrrr bring on the op that's all I can say! ....

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Stick with it hun - you'll get there in the end. It feels like such a long time but suddenly the next appointment arrives x

newcy said:
Stick with it hun - you'll get there in the end. It feels like such a long time but suddenly the next appointment arrives x

Thank you, I know everyone of us is going through the same and its just as hard on everyone, .... :/ Its like I'm just sat on the stairs watching the door for the post lol. Xx

Aw chin up Hun ur time will soon be here ;) xx

No matter how long the wait, trust me it will be worth it in the end. I know how you feel about the postman stalking bit though. Been there. Have you tried ringing your hospital and finding out how much longer you have to wait? Ifr nothing else, it may bring you to the top of the list a bit faster. Some people on here have also said their paperwork was lost, at least you might have some idea of how long you have to wait. x

mariew said:
No matter how long the wait, trust me it will be worth it in the end. I know how you feel about the postman stalking bit though. Been there. Have you tried ringing your hospital and finding out how much longer you have to wait? Ifr nothing else, it may bring you to the top of the list a bit faster. Some people on here have also said their paperwork was lost, at least you might have some idea of how long you have to wait. x

I haven't rung them but I will thank you, just boggs you down sometimes doesn't it :) Xx

nobody knew what i weighed not even my husband x i didn't have any signs of diabetes etc till about 5 yrs ago then it all hit me like a brick, diabetes, sleep aponea, rheumatoid arthiritis, high cholesterol, i used to think i was a healthy fat person and lucky, as usual people said but you've such a beautiful face and personality , you wouldn't be you any different , but i cried so many times and felt ashamed I was turned down twice but never gave up and waited for letters and appts , when i got my acceptance letter i was at work and just had a feeling to call my husband I burst out crying and everyone at work thought i'd had news someone had died , the wait is just so worth it :) keep watching the doormat and eyes on the prize x

Thank you, I know everyone of us is going through the same and its just as hard on everyone, .... :/ Its like I'm just sat on the stairs watching the door for the post lol. Xx

i done that for ages, then found out i wasnt even referred hahaha what an idiot!! :D good luck honey, i feel for you, i really do :) xxx

I have got funding which I'm ecstatic about its just that wait between appointments if I had a letter with my next appointment I'd feel better cos I'd know what my next wait time was Haha I guess I'm just inpatient but it drives me mad not knowing anything Haha Xx

yanno what....i poured my heart out here last night,

i cried whilst i was typing it....the only place i can be honest is here,
if i was honest in my real world...theyd lock me up!!!! lol

i think a massive post...with how many issues you have, your weight, your clothes size...i promise you, no one judges here, were all in the same boat..but my god do you feel better after getting out all those feelings to someone/people that isnt going to judge you xxx

yanno what....i poured my heart out here last night,

i cried whilst i was typing it....the only place i can be honest is here,
if i was honest in my real world...theyd lock me up!!!! lol

i think a massive post...with how many issues you have, your weight, your clothes size...i promise you, no one judges here, were all in the same boat..but my god do you feel better after getting out all those feelings to someone/people that isnt going to judge you xxx
honey, this place is the dogs danglies, you wont get support like it anywhere else, so glad you feel better :) xxx

i know excactly how you feel un im the same i just feel in limbo till my next appointment just dont know what to do next hopefully you will feel better soon x

janebell said:
i know excactly how you feel un im the same i just feel in limbo till my next appointment just dont know what to do next hopefully you will feel better soon x

Thanks hun I was really tired when I wrote that, I know its happening and I know it can't be instant but at the end of the day I'm human Haha I want it now! Lol al be fine hun I hope your ok, and hope it doesn't take too long for either of us Haha Xx

I went to a WLS club in Swansea about 5 years ago and felt like a fraud because the other members were so much heavier than me which put me off having the operation at the time. Now I am finding it very difficult to walk because of my knees and am very sorry about that. I appreciate the way you feel because I appear to reach an upper weight limit and stop there. I would not what to say if I also went on going higher and higher and do not know why I do not. However, my BMI is over 40 and I do need to lose the excess weight. You will understand that when you get down to my weight which I am sure you will and want to get that last bit off. Good luck to you you are well on the way

Don't you just hate that wait between appointments, I feel really in limbo waiting for my next letter to come through and for some reason feel like crying tonight, I feel so stupid for not being able to control me and what I've done to myself noone knows how much I weigh It breaks me heart when I see comments saying people couldn't cope being a certain weight because I'm bigger than that, how on earth I'm not diabetic and bed ridden al never know! Someone up above has to be looking out for me because I shouldn't be able to do anything. I never thought I was as big as I am but seeing peoples comments I must be gggrrrrr bring on the op that's all I can say! ....

I completely agree with everything you've said...at 30 stone I still held down a full time (teaching) job, I even went to the gym at 28 stone to try and shift the lbs until my gp told me to stop being an idiot and stressing my knees out so much.

I cannot believe how much my body has put up with and just hope its not too late to give it the relief that it needs.

Tonibones10 said:
I have got funding which I'm ecstatic about its just that wait between appointments if I had a letter with my next appointment I'd feel better cos I'd know what my next wait time was Haha I guess I'm just inpatient but it drives me mad not knowing anything Haha Xx

I think that's the worst thing, the not knowing. I am desperately waiting for the post to arrive every day and looking on here to see if anyone else has had one from the same hospital. I have never been very good at waiting for anything which doesn't help :) Hope you get to yours soon. xx

thamk you, im not veryy good at waiting either!!!!!!!!!!! haha i hope you get yours asap too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back