• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all, I'm back

Craftyfox

Came out of hospital yesterday afternoon, sore but feeling great.
Walking, climbing stairs, drinking, taking my medication and doing all the things the human body does except eating solids.
Thank you all very, very much for your kind messages and if I'm welcome I would like to be friends with you lot for the rest of my life.
I've put the details of the first part on my blog page if your interested, as I know I would have been, another episode tomorrow.
Tired now so it's rest time, Love you all,
Crafty.

great to have you back crafty. Off to read your blog now. You just rest up and concentrate on getting well after your surgery. x

Crafty's back! Woohoo!

:welcome: back John! :hug99:

Hi
Just read your blog, its great to hear everyones progress stories. Glad you are feeling well. Take it easy and keep us posted with your progress.
Jayne

HI
Great to hear that you are feeling so well I hope that I feel half as good after my Band.
Take Care and welcome to the start of a new you xx
Helen

Came out of hospital yesterday afternoon, sore but feeling great.
Walking, climbing stairs, drinking, taking my medication and doing all the things the human body does except eating solids.
Thank you all very, very much for your kind messages and if I'm welcome I would like to be friends with you lot for the rest of my life.
I've put the details of the first part on my blog page if your interested, as I know I would have been, another episode tomorrow.
Tired now so it's rest time, Love you all,
Crafty.

Great to have you back, Crafty.
Will follow your progress with great interest.

:talk017:

Glad your safely home crafty. x

woo hoo! glad it all went well!! xx

Welcome back Crafty! Plenty of rest but not too much ;)

Hiya Crafty. So glad you are a loser now. Enjoy your new thinner life.

Mandy - just look under Crafty's mood icon on the user panel on the left of his post. Says 'Blog entries: 6' - just click on the number.

Nic:p

Back