• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI GANG I'M BACK!!

grom

Slim for 2009
Just a quick post to let you know that all has gone well and I'm feeling good!!!

I will do a longer post later to let you know all the (gory) details but just wanted to check in to say hi and thank you all for your wonderful messages = they have brought a tear to my eye!!

I was the first on the list on saturday and so was able to come home sunday afternoon which was great as I've never been in hospital before and found it all a bit weird!

When I came round hubby had bought me a big fluffy cuddly dog (so I wouldn't miss my two too much) and also an M&S gift card to 'treat myself' - how lovely! Said dog has been chrsitened Basil (after Mr Ammori) and he was most amused when he met him the next day! Said he could see a likeness!

Well, I'm off for shower and hairwash now as I still smell of hospital, then will get dressed and maybe try a bit of soup!

Will be in touch later and thanks again for your prayers and thoughts - I was actually thinking of you all as I was having my anaesthetic!!
xxxxxxx

Wonderful that you're back and sounding so positive! Can't wait for the (gory) details!!!
What a New Year you will have!
L xxx

great to have you back Grom. Glad it all went well and cant wait to hear all the details. x

CONGRATS & WELCOME
to your new life my dear.

:welcome2:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
So glad you are home and well. Looking forward to your story when you feel up to it.

Nichole:p;):D:)

welcome back grom im glad all has gone smoothly, relax and rest.

liz x

Glad you're back, welcome to the losing side!

:talk017::talk017:

! ! Welcome Back Grom !!

I am glad that the op went well, take it easy :cool:
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

Welcome back hun, and glad you're ok:DCan't wait for the full story;):D

Welcome to the losing side chick - tis an exciting place to be. Lots of luck and look forward to reading your story xx

hope you enjoyed yr shower. welcome back grom and welcome to basil. look forward to reading about yr experiance.
Heres to the start of yr new life

GROM EMPTY YOUR INBOX!!!!!:D:D:D

Hey Grom, glad ur home and well, keep us posted and you know where we are if you need anything xxxxx

Back