• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back and ready for business xxxx

Hi Katey,
just found you're back in circulation. Glad to hear you're well, if a bit over enthusiastic in the cleaning department. Gosh! you've lost a stone already, brill!:clap:
I look forward to catching up with you at the next meeting. Hope you're feeling less sore by then.

Hi K8y - glad to see you back and doing well.
Make the most of the rest - if someone tells me not to do the housework for 6 weeks I won't argue (just hope the fairies come in and do the dusting, washing, ironing, hoovering......) lol! x

Thanks girls, not having the easiest time of it still, keep throwing up feel soooo dizzy it's untrue got no energy, the fact i can't have vitamins and calcium doesn't help, the hospital have sent me home without them and haven't revised my diet for me, so i'm lacking in a lot of things.
Went for a 1 mile walk the other day and nearly fell over when i got back in, can't do the most simple tasks without feeling like poo. But enough of my whinging, i'm sure it'll get better soon. xx

Give it all time Kate, it's such early days and hope all gets settled very soon... can you get any vitamins to help you? Thinking of you and sending a humungous hug... to help you feel better.
Lots of love coming your way xxx

Aw Katie good to hear from you hun but i'm soory you are not having such a good recovery. Just try and take it easy you are still very early days post op. wouldn't worry too much about medication i didn't start most of my tablets until 6 weeks post op. Make sure you are drinking plenty if you can take milky drinks or milky puds then that will help with calcium hope you feel better soon x

Aw I hope you feel better soon, some people do seem to get more sickness and nausea than others......I hope it passes soon for you hun X

Hi Kate i am so glad you are feeling better ,you take care of yourself.
Love Marie.x:hug99:

I'm pre op so can't offer any advice/help!! But hope u're feeling better soon...
:hug99:

Aww thanks guys, sorry i haven't been around much.
Tranquil they went to send me home with all the vitamins untill i told them i have hypocalcemia, so i understand the calcium side of things but not why they have stopped all my vits? I have rung the ward on a few occasions and don't seem to get any joy....i'm 3 weeks post op Sunday, so i'll just wait for my apointment.
Hope everybody's doing well though, i didnt want to post too much, i don't want to put people off lol xxxxxxx

Good luck Kate and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything... always at your side xxx

yeah Katie I was wondering the other day. Where are yooooooooooooooooouuuuuu?

Back