• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back and ready for business xxxx

k8y bear

Fair Fat and over Fourty!
Hi everybody, Thanks again for all of your encouraging messages, you are all very very special people to me.
Day 9 and i'm feeling loads better, my scar is healing wonderfully and i have copeable pain from it now, still not managing to get all 0f the fluids i'm supposed to but at least i'm not feling as faint as i did.
I only have a little concern, my actual pouch hurts, it feels like a hard lump inside just under my scar, as i said the scar is fine, it's just the pouch and inside that is hurting, is this normal, it's as if i can feel my new pouch and it hurts when i move?
Apart from that everything is fine, not hungry at all, no cravings and i now recognise the feeling of being "clinically full" and "comfort full".
I'm full after having my fluids but i don't get that "warm" happy feeling i used to get when eating something naughty. So i guess it's a game of realization and how to controll fro here on in.
Ha ha, hark at me, 9 days post op and i'm a psychologist!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It took me around six weeks to feel somewhat normal in side, there was an ache where my new pouch is, had to be sure not to jostle myself too much as it was uncomfy, maybe the same as what youre feeling? Or is it actual ouch! pain?
Steph xx

Hi Kate - you are perfectly normal, believe me ! Yes your pouch will feel sore at the moment but will soon get more comfortable. Just take it easy - your pouch will let you know if you're overdoing it ! It's difficult getting all the fluids in - we all struggle with that. But keep at it - it's soooo worth it ! Take care xx

Glad you are feeling better Kate and glad you are doing so well.
Hope all of the family are ok and you are managing to get some well earned rest...
Take good care xxx

Thanks Steph and Rose, it is a bit of a stabbing pain, i think it didn't help trying to do some housework yesterday lol xxxxxx

Good to hear you're back. As a pre op'er it's really good to know how long it takes to feel "bearable". I think 9 days is pretty impressive. Interesting about feeling full and not being hungry. Welcome back.

Hia Katy! welcome back buddy, I've missed you! :)

I'm 14 days post-op today and I'm still sore too...and the wind is a so 'n' so as well and makes me feel even more sore. I'm also struggling to get the fluids in, but it does get a bit easier every day.

I suspect it may be too soon for housework yet honey...do take it easy. Think of what's been re-plumbed inside and remember this is for keeps, so maybe housework could wait for a week or two yet?

Sending lots of hugs your way

xxxx

Welcome back Kate :D Happy to see you are feeling a bit better, doing the housework wont help tho you silly moo!! Take it easy and let your body recover otherwise I'll be round there to give you a good talking to ........and a kick up the jacksey ;) x

Welcome back K8Y xx

Right? Which bit of no housework for 6 weeks did you not get? Walsall Manor say no vaccing or lifting or anything for 6 weeks... Do as you're told woman!!!

Good to know you're well on the way to being a big loser xxx

Hey girlies, Just had a slight tizzy yesterday and thought i could take on the world ha, i went into martyr mode and stomped up stairs only to find i could just about clean the bathroom sink...hahahaha, soon sloped back to bed feeling sorry for myself hahahaha, what a prat.
On a lighter note since 12th August (on my scales) i have lost a stone!!!!!
Charis...yay, sood to see you're ok babe, sorry you had a poopie time xxxx
Momma, ( i now refuse to call you fat you sexy minx) Whens the next meeting hun? xxxxxxx
Whoopdy bloody dooooooo

:copon: Dotty i'm being a good girl, is this the kind of chat you're thinking of? hahahah xxxxx

Welcome back K8Y xx

Right? Which bit of no housework for 6 weeks did you not get? Walsall Manor say no vaccing or lifting or anything for 6 weeks... Do as you're told woman!!!

Good to know you're well on the way to being a big loser xxx

omg 6 weeks really? I live on my own so I guess I'll have to hire a cleaner and a dog walker then.

Hey girlies, Just had a slight tizzy yesterday and thought i could take on the world ha, i went into martyr mode and stomped up stairs only to find i could just about clean the bathroom sink...hahahaha, soon sloped back to bed feeling sorry for myself hahahaha, what a prat.
On a lighter note since 12th August (on my scales) i have lost a stone!!!!!
Charis...yay, sood to see you're ok babe, sorry you had a poopie time xxxx
Momma, ( i now refuse to call you fat you sexy minx) Whens the next meeting hun? xxxxxxx
Whoopdy bloody dooooooo

HI Babe I'm feeling so much better now. Glad to have you back. Hahaha I know what you man about feeling you could tak on the world...but take heart, it passes! LOL:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
Oh my word, a stone of already!!!!!!!!!! WOWY WOWY!!!
Take it a bit easier and TRY to be sensible now! xxxxxxxx

HI Babe I'm feeling so much better now. Glad to have you back. Hahaha I know what you man about feeling you could tak on the world...but take heart, it passes! LOL:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
Oh my word, a stone of already!!!!!!!!!! WOWY WOWY!!!
Take it a bit easier and TRY to be sensible now! xxxxxxxx

SENSIBLE??? ME?????? Hahahahaa The two words together (sensible and Katey) are what you might call an oxymoron....with moron being the operative word hahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

K8y please call me Phatmomma, it means i'm fit lol....

Not sure what date the next meeting is but i'll find out and send you a message on Facebook...

Well done on the weight loss hun, we'll have to meet for coffee soon xx

Ohhhhhhh........ Der..... as in the phat urban meaning, you go girlfriend!!! You got it goin on hunni!! Bit/lot thick!!! Coffee sounds good babe. Hows Trev comin along, anymore news on how long he has? xx

Trev's not in a rush Katie... He's still 'watching' what he eats.... sort of! Gonna have our first way in for a fortnight tomorrow or Friday and see how its going for him now he's back onto 3 meals a day....

Let me know when you fancy a coffee xx

Back