• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all im new and hoping to have wls very soon!

Isha xxxx

:wave_cry:Hi all im new to this but looks very intreasting, im going to see Dr El Hasani on Sunday next week! scared but excited and would love to find out more about him and the WLS GROUP! and of course surgery and all your experiences.
:thankyou:

Last edited:
hiya i had my surgery with him in jan this year both him & his team are fantastic .... he needs to brush up his bedside manner but have no complaints & 6 1/2 stone lighter x

aww wow thats fantastic! well done you x i have read lots of bits about him!! not so worried about his manner just want to hear his a brill surgeon! im hoping to be going to chelmsfield (might have got that wrong!) did you go with WLS GROUP?
theres so many to choose from its soooo hard!

Welcome Isha :) You will get loads of info on here & this surgeon has operated on lots of posters. Good luck on your weight loss journey :D

Hi and Welcome Isha xx

Thank you all for your welcome messgaes xx
im so glad i found this forum as im finding it amazing looking around at all the fantastic post!!
i have a lot of support from family but still feel like you guys will be the ones that will understand and help me out. Thank you all x
p.s still trying to figure out the site lol you all have fun things on your profiles! i want them lol x

Hi Isha and welcome!! I hope you can make this site your home! It is full of great people and lots of helpful advice! I congratulate you on the start of your surgery journey and wish you lots of luck!! :)

aww thank you hun im so excited x
i know this is going to be a bumpy rd but im ready to fight the bumps and lumps lol xxx

HAHA fight those bumps and lumps and soon they will be gone!
28 posts so far, well done getting there!!!

Hi Isha and welcome hope you find all the help and support you need!

Love Marie. xoxox :welcome2::welcome2:

Back