• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all I'm new is anyone from Stoke on Trent?

Hi Sue, I hope your date comes through soon for you I bet your so excited and nervous at the same time! it seems stoke see to us really quickly then compared to most areas in england. I think I'll be less anxious once I've been for my first appointment because I'll have a idea if they are willing to wls then. I want to be excited about it but somehow I think they won't give me wls. Keep me posted how you get on sue, its good too speak to people who have and are going through the same journey. i hope your surgery date will be with you soon hun xxx
We do seem to be dealt with really quickly in Stoke compared to others. I'm sure you will be fine I have no issues other than high blood pressure and a BMI of 48, they said I was a straight forward case and that there was no reason to not be accepted. It's good to speak to people at the same hospital so we can 'compare notes'. Keep us posted on your progress.

We do seem to be dealt with really quickly in Stoke compared to others. I'm sure you will be fine I have no issues other than high blood pressure and a BMI of 48, they said I was a straight forward case and that there was no reason to not be accepted. It's good to speak to people at the same hospital so we can 'compare notes'. Keep us posted on your progress.[/QUOt

Yes sue I will keep you posted, it is nice that there is a few of us on this thread from stoke now. I'm sure my appointment letter will come soon I'm just so inpatient and hate waiting lol x

Back