• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

Hi Kevin

Like you mentioned my BMI will still be higher than it should, I spoke to the nurse and the L&D last week about my ideal weight and was not at all sure what I should be. I played basketball for years, both before during, my army service and again for a couple of years afterwards until injuries and a car accident took their toll. If I went down to 14st my BMI would be around 26, but I was not that when I joined the Army in 1987...

hi nick, im with l&d and i was probably sitting next to you (well i dont really know). i was in the clinic on my 2nd visit last week and put on the milk diet, although 5 weeks like you, im on 6 pints of milk!! anyway, it seems we may have the same appointments. anyway, good luck with the milk diet!!

I'm an L&Der bypasser 11 months out and very local to you lol, any questions feel free to ask,

Hi nick, I had my bypass at the l&d and they were great, good luck with your journey x

Hey Nick :)

Welcome to the forum!

H x

Back