• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI all

jamie1984

Hi I have booked a gastric plication surgery with Cosmetic Bliss, I fly out from STN on 13 Oct. I started my pre-op diet today. Has anyone else had this procedure done with this company? thanks

Jamie :)

top_kat

Welcome!

I'm a bander - but do plough through the old posts on this board, even going back over a few pages as there most certainly are people who have had their procedures done with them :)

jamie1984

Thanks for your replies and I'll continue my search, did anyone else find the pre op diet hard to stick to? X

jamie1984

HI, thanks for the replies. Well done on your great loss top kat. I will continue to search the site. Did u struggle with the pre op diet at all? I feel so hungry all the time lol x

sarahrob

Hi Jamie, and good luck with the op!

I think everyone finds the milk diet a bit of a mare, but stick with it - it will all be worthwhile on operation day!

jamie1984

Thanks sarah am nervous yet excited about the op and life after, im not actually on a milk diet, im on a low cal/low carb diet hopefully It gets easier like most diets do. x

frankyboysh7

Good man.
Changes to lifestyle soon become habit.
I now look forward to my milk with chocolate in it for breakfast and lunch.

joisslimmer

I found sugar free jelly made up with diet lemonade a life saver on the pre op diet, also, can after can of diet coke!! Keep at it, it will be worth it!!

jamie1984

I found sugar free jelly made up with diet lemonade a life saver on the pre op diet, also, can after can of diet coke!! Keep at it, it will be worth it!!

Thanks, I have made some jelly and do have the occasional diet coke. Only another 8 days to go lol x

Butterfly_lady

Good luck soon be on the losers bench :)

los in it

hello and good luck