• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi anybody out there

HATTYTHEFATTY

Hi All been reading all your threads and hopefully be welcomed and supported over the next few weeks.
Op in 9 weeks today!!!

Cant wait
Any help advice about what to expect please feel free xxx

Hi and hope you enjoy being a member on here. Maybe post some more info about which op you're having and where etc and we'll be able to give you more advice and info from there.:wavey:

Thanks for that, cant really get over the support network thats out there.

All the best with your weight loss

Keep in touch

Hatty xxx

Hello and welcome, you have found a great place to get support. Congrats on getting your surgery date, July is not far away at all! I had my surgery with Mr. Ammori at Salford Royal 29/10/2008, I reached my weight loss goals and I am happily maintaining my losses now. We have a support group for patients of Salford Royal held at the hospital on the first Wed of every month, the next one is 2nd June, would love to see you there!

Any questions you might have just fire away, there is always someone around on here to get support and information from.

Nic:)

Hi Hatty :welcome: you have found the best place for support and advice. I too am a Salford Royal and "the Ammori". Good Luck x :D

Hi & Welcome,

I had my op with Mr A 1st Feb this year and have so far lost 4st 4lbs in total.

Felt fab so far, no problems at all (tempting fate!).

The team at Hope are great, you'll be in good hands x

Hi Hatty welcome to the site. I am having a gastric bypass on the 26th July so you will be just ahead of me. Not the same hospital though.

Hi Hatty, well done for finding this fab site.

I did lots of research & Basil Ammori is very highly recommended, so good choice.

He is doing my bypass on Friday at Manchester Spire x

Hello Hatty, and welcome to this fab site. x

Hello and welcome, you will find so much good advice on here, and make many new friends, it is one big happy family xxxx

Hello and welcome...

Good luck with your operation and please ask all the silly questions you want too :) Saves me asking them lol xx

Thanks for such big welcome!

Thanks eveyone for such a big welcome I can clearly tell that this site will be so helpful to me.

Thanks all again

Posts soon

Hatty xxx

hi Hattie my op is booked for day after yours so stay in touch i am also having bypass, although i am having mine at charing cross hospital with torstens olbers ...........he is swedish and comes over here one week a month .............. and is a lovely man

Back