• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi All, Yorkshire Lass Here!

iheartny

Just a quick post to say hello to you all. I am having my consultation in Sheffield on Wednesday for a band and will hopefully be having the surgery in Bromsgrove 2 weeks later. I can't wait to have this done and have been reading some of the insprational posts to really get a good idea of what to expect. No doubt I'l be asking lots of questions and will hopefully have some success of my own to report a few months down the line!
Ciao for now!
x

Welcome flower. WOW Thats quick, is that what they have told you? are you Private or NHS?

Ignore me, I just saw it said private on your profile. D'Oh. :D

:) Welcome fellow Yorkshire lass:)
Good luck on Wednesday

welcome Yorkshire lassy!!!! you will soon be on the same road as us it is very exciting and we will wait with baited breath to see how you get on ;-)

hello and welcome. I'm in Leeds, having my band fitted on 22nd February. Good luck with your journey!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals. The closer it gets the more I'm convinced that this is the right thing to do - especially since I read that Lee Stafford, chairman of the mighty owls has too had WLS!

ey up and welcome fellow south yorkshire lassy, hope it went well today. i am awaiting my pre-op date for gastric surgery, ive been told its a 4 month wait for it in sheffield on the nhs. look forward to hearing how it has gone xx

Hi All! I've got my date now..... wait for it MONDAY! Can't wait.

AND.... I'm very impressed with the amount of Sheffielders on here, we really are the best lol!

hi again chuck, thats fantastic news!!! hope it all goes well for you.
Damn right us sheffielders are the best lol.
take care xx

Back