• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Chickens I'm back! Thinner LOL

Cowgirl

Licks the lid of life!
Hi Chicks and Dudes

How the hell are you all?

Sorry I havent been around on here for AGES!!! Been very self absorbed after a tragic 2009 so far. But enough about that, I want to know how everyone is and to tell the world that I am now a size 16!!:D

Woop woop! lol

Can't wait to speak to you all!xxx

lots of love

Gina!xxx

Wow Gina look at you!!!!!!!!!! Your doing really well hope the rest of the year picks up for you and welcome back...xx

Thanks Girls,

How are you all, how are you all doing?

Gina xxxx

hi gina, lovely to see you back here on mini's, wow your looking fabulous, well done hun !!

best wishes

liz xx

HiYa Gina, Welcome back!!! You look amazing in your profile pic!!
well done you size 16, you must be feeling amazing hun, cos you certainly look it!!
Nice to see you back here.

Welcome back Gina. Well done on your weight loss. Loving the new avatar xx

Hi Gina, wow you are a star. So happy to see you here, I have missed your posts! Terrific weight loss hun, you rock!

Nic:p:p:p

Hi Gina nice to see you back congratulations on the terrific weightloss and the size 16. Hope things look better for the future for you.
Take Care xx

Hi my Loves

Missed you all, made me smile so much today seeing all your lovely messages! Thank you for all your supportxxx

I want everyone to tell me how their journies have been going since the beginning of the year???

hi gina, ive no had 2 fills in my new band and ive lost a further 10llbs since my last fill, im now at sweet spot again, i have 1 more stone to loss to reach my goal again, my bmi they said when i started the process was 43, its now 32, but idealy they would like it down to a bmi of 28.
plastics were the ones that requested that bmi target and i can have further surgery if i meet that target, a time limit has not been set to achieve this.
thats about all thats happened in my journey since january.

liz x

Lovely to hear from you gina, i have posted a couple of times asking if anyone had heard from you and well done on your weightloss. I am nearly 4 months post band, have had three small fills and have lost 38lb so am very nearly at target. keep in touch. julie

Hello Gina. When I first started reading on mini's yowere there and then seemed to disappear. Welcome back and good to see you posting again. Well done on the size 16's as well,something I can only dream about till I have my band in may lol. Take care xx Gaynor xx

hi gina, ive no had 2 fills in my new band and ive lost a further 10llbs since my last fill, im now at sweet spot again, i have 1 more stone to loss to reach my goal again, my bmi they said when i started the process was 43, its now 32, but idealy they would like it down to a bmi of 28.
plastics were the ones that requested that bmi target and i can have further surgery if i meet that target, a time limit has not been set to achieve this.
thats about all thats happened in my journey since january.

liz x

Hey Liz!

Wow thats fantastic Hun, congratulations!

I know Im gonna have a tough time trying to get plastics. I've asked my dr if she will refer for tummy tuck when I lose more and she said no because they dont do it for WLS, which I know is rubbish cos you've had it done. I still plan on fighting it at a later date though!

1 Stone til target for you eh? Thats amazing chick!xxxx

Welcome back chic

Well done on slinky 16

Thank you Frosty!xxx

Lovely to hear from you gina, i have posted a couple of times asking if anyone had heard from you and well done on your weightloss. I am nearly 4 months post band, have had three small fills and have lost 38lb so am very nearly at target. keep in touch. julie

Hi Julieann

You have done SO well hun, I bet you feel great!xxxx

Hello Gina. When I first started reading on mini's yowere there and then seemed to disappear. Welcome back and good to see you posting again. Well done on the size 16's as well,something I can only dream about till I have my band in may lol. Take care xx Gaynor xx

Hi Gaynor

Dream you might for now, but it'll soon be reality for you hun!

5 months post op for me now and its gone SO fast!!!

It's been a tough year so far and my will has been tested to the MAX!

My friend Lindsay who is the same age as me (29) was pregnant with twins after her and her hubby Jimmy had been trying for a baby for 4 years after losing one just after they got married. The twins were due in Feb and everyone was so excited for them. She went into hospital to be induced on 20th Jan 09 and had the babies by c-section on 21st Jan. A boy (Freddie) and a girl (Gracie), both perfect were born and the excitement was hard to contain! But unfortunately Lindsay fell ill 4 days after their birth and was taken into intensive care with pneumonia and was put on a ventilator and sedated. She had a fungal infection which attacked her respiratory system over the next week and caused her lungs to fail. She was transfered to the Royal Brompton Heart and Lung hospital in Chelsea a week and a half after going into intensive care. The fungal infection developed into an invasive infection and attacked her organs and went to her brain. It became a flesh and organ eating infection and sadly on 9th Feb, Lindsay lost her fight and passed away, leaving Jim a widower and their 2 precious new babies without a mummy, a mummy who had wanted them for so long and only got to be with them for 4 days of their lives.

The 3 weeks that Lins was critically ill were very hard to deal with, waiting for the phone to text or ring was an extremely anxious time and I turned to food to help me through. Not graizing constantly but I bought comfort foods for when I did eat. After her death was much the same and I'll admit that I didnt eat healthily at all for a good 2 weeks after either. Her funeral wasn't for 4 weeks after her death so it was a long wait to say goodbye. Her funeral was 3 weeks ago. I am getting back on track now and I am pleased to announce that Freddie and Gracie are absolutely thriving and are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! I know that Lindsay, my beautiful friend will live on in both of them!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Liz!

Wow thats fantastic Hun, congratulations!

I know Im gonna have a tough time trying to get plastics. I've asked my dr if she will refer for tummy tuck when I lose more and she said no because they dont do it for WLS, which I know is rubbish cos you've had it done. I still plan on fighting it at a later date though!

1 Stone til target for you eh? Thats amazing chick!xxxx

gina in my area its part of the follow up process of wls, but its a post code lottery 4 funding 4 plastics.

Back