• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone! New member saying Hi!

Hi Everyone.

I am new to the forum and so far am finding it a valuable source of information. I have been refered by GP, been to seminar and have appointment for consulatation on the 14th Septmber. I started off feeling like I was copping out or admitting failure by going down the WLS route but have since become very excited by the prospect of letting the skinny girl trapped under layers of fat free! I have found all your stories and photo's a massive inspirarion and feel ready for this adventure.

Would love to hear from you so come say Hi xx:D

Hi Hengest

I saw the dieticians at the seminar and they have given me a diet to follow and my weight loss target. I have my 1st one on one appointment on the 14th. Once I have reached my goal loss I have 2nd appointment and then go on waiting list...they didn't mention anything about dieticians other than the appointments we have with them post surgery. Where are you and which hospital? Thanks for saying Hi x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

welcome I hope you get all the support you need.

Hi and welcome
I can remember well being at the same stage as you and it was all i could think about. I now feel like ive been given the small stomach i should have been born with!!
Keep on posting and reading, it keeps you going whilst your waiting.

Kim

Hi Caroline,welcome to the site,loads of nice people on here,nice to share experiances with everyone,keep posting.Gail.

Hi Caroline, I'm new on the site too ;) some great info on here, and I've found others attending the same appointment as me, which is helpful.

Hi Caroline - sounds like a different process where you are been seen. I live in Wiltshire and am being done(hopefully) at Bristol Southmead. I wasn't given a diet but they are keen to see a continuous weight loss through "small incremental lifestyle changes!" Changes for life rather than do a diet and then stop which is I guess how most of us got here. Anyway seems like a few folks have welcomed you now so that's good. Best Wishes - David

Back