• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi I am Julie from sunderland in for bypass

mammyjuls1979

Hi I am Julie and live in sunderland area I am in for bypass in June 2016 so not to long

beepbeepcat

Welcome, enjoy your preparation time before bypass. X

mammyjuls1979

When are you in for yours ?
Also do you now what the 10 day diet is ?
I am very excited
Who did you see
I seen doc jennings yesterday but they said I am not guaranteed to get him for sugery

carol.s

When are you in for yours ?
Also do you now what the 10 day diet is ?
I am very excited
Who did you see
I seen doc jennings yesterday but they said I am not guaranteed to get him for sugery

I go in on the 25th April, started the diet properly yesterday there is 3 to choose from
Depending wether your diabetic or not.
I have only seen Mr Carr and a Mr Mahawar is doing the surgery.

Carol

carol.s

Hi the fill bypass they have never mentioned the mini one to me with are you having

I haven't decided yet.I keep changing my mind.

If your not diabetic its diet one.
2-3 pints if semi or skimmed milk
2 diet yoghurts
3 - 4 portions of fruit
Sugar free jelly if you want
1 bowl veg soup preferably homemade no potatoes or pulses in it

Drinks
Coffee tea water and low calorie drinks are allowed

Carol

mammyjuls1979

Ok thank you very much that does not seam as bad as I thought
As for bypass because of other health problems they just said the only one I can have is bypass they never give me a choice of mini or full but they never really said with one they just said I can only have bypass xx

mammyjuls1979

You will have to keep me informed when you get your op and after and bet you can not wait

Loving the Loop

Welcome to the forum, I am a Sunderland bypasser 8 months post op and its the best decision I ever made. I had a mini bypass with Mr Mahawar last August. Good luck with your journey.

Last edited:

mammyjuls1979

Yes I have reflux that's why they said bypass that's maybe why they have not said anything about the mini bypass maybe I can not have that one

carol.s

Yes I have reflux that's why they said bypass that's maybe why they have not said anything about the mini bypass maybe I can not have that one

No you cant have the mini loop if you have reflux that will be why they haven't offered you it.

Carol

los in it

Hello and very warm welcome to you!