• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm new here and feeling lost

Hiya hunni. I was sleeved 6 weeks ago, and the staff caring for me told me there is no pain from surgery, only wind pain. The best thing for wind pain is to be as mobile as possible, as soon as possible.
It's perfectly natural to feel unsure about it, but I can only repeat Caren and Bellydancer - it's the best thing, ever! I can already do loads of stuff that I couldn't/wouldn't do pre-op.... bending over, crossing legs, I now have a neck and bones, and when I lie in the bath, my belly doesn't make an island in the water!
I found a great thread on here when I was 'researching' - Best and worst bits about having the sleeve (look through search tab).
Don't worry about worrying about it, it's natural!
Best of luck

Ouch! Wind pain blooming hurts. I will have a look for that forum thanks x

I was just looking you have lost 5 stone in 6 weeks???

I was just looking you have lost 5 stone in 6 weeks???

No, I started last June and lost it through diet alone, then stuck since Christmas...
I've lost 1st 7lbs in 7weeks. Slower than I'd have liked, but it seems my body is one of those that takes some time to get started... lol

I bet ky body does that. Really struggle to lose weight normally as I have pcos Tried everything. I had hyperemesis when I was pregnant and lost 3 stone. As soon as my ovaries woke up woosh back on.

I have pcos too and it makes shifting weight a bugger, yet it goes on as soon as I look at a calorie... lol

Loving this thread - I've just started my milk diet to lose about a stone initially and want the sleeve op - hoping got Nov//Dec and reading people's experiences post op is heartening

This is gonna sound weird but, I have been a twitter addict for years. I haven't been on for about 24hrs as I don't want to talk to anyone apart from you guys. I haven't really told anyone about what i'm doing. So, just want to chat with people who know where I am if you get me?

Ceejay, hows the weight loss going? Are you getting the sugar cravings still? I am always forgetting to take my Metformin and as I won't be able to take it after the sleeve thought what the hell. lol

Ceejay, hows the weight loss going? Are you getting the sugar cravings still?

I only did pre-op for 4 days and since then have lost 1st 7lbs. I haven't really had any sweet cravings yet, but was pre-menstrual (my worst time) only 2 weeks post surgery and was still getting used to my sleeve. I think my weight loss might step up a gear when school's back as I'll find more time to exercise, and not doing much at all at the minute, but it' all good. :)

This is going to sound weird but, it is so nice to find someone else with pcos and that it is working for them :eek:)

Hi, I'm also a fellow sleever and have pcos. I'm coming up 7 months post op and it's the best thing I ever did :) :) xx

This gets even better! lol I was worried that I would be paying all this money out and it wouldn't work because of the pcos. I am started to feel happier, thanks

incognito_46 said:
This gets even better! lol I was worried that I would be paying all this money out and it wouldn't work because of the pcos. I am started to feel happier, thanks

It defo works :) if u have time read my diary on here I have posted everything about my journey there xx

Aww will see if I can find it. Thanks

Back